Buttered Anus

I made a kinky chapter. Should I make it even more kinky?

Zachary's P.o.v.

After we , me and Demetrius, got home. (Which I invited Demetrious to move into) decided to start playing some romantic music and I settled on some One direction the best band in the world. I went to look for my fave album ,Four, and i couldn't find it. So i called my friend sarah to see if she had one i could borrow, and she said no but like, BRUH she likes one direction and she won't get me the album like tf?

" No , Zacharias , I don't have one" she said on my iphone 6 ++++++++++++ " Okay, well see you lat- "i said as i got cut off by her " About that , i really wanna see  you."  know that was a one time thing," i said with a sigh. " I know but Demetrious didn't deserve to be heartbroken." I hung up that hoe.

"Where were we?" I said crawling besides Demetrious. I started kissing him roughly and Demetrious made strange animal noises. Which turned me on. I couldn't hold on any longer. Demetrious suddenly stopped. "Baby I'll be right back to get something." He said winking. Oh oh. He came back with a bag of oranges. "Beybey you know I'm allergic to oranges." "I know that's why I brought butter..." (; he leaped on top on me pulling at my bare skin. I moaned in pleasure. Demetrious took off my clothes gently caressing my pale skin making sure to touch every single inch. He held an orange in one hand and flipped me over on my hands and knees."You ready he said?'I whimpered and nodded. He stretched me out with 2 fingers first scissoring my asshole. I twitched in pain."Shh baby boy." He finally grabbed the orange and inserted it in...