Story of my polish sausages

Well as you can probably see, me and Demetrius have a complicated relationship. He's bae af the same way Im zachmetrious af. Zachmetrious is more real than muke and jakes. I sometimes wanna cuddle him on the couch and whisper cutely in his ear but sometimes I just wanna pick him up and slam him on the kitchen table and do things to him. I sometimes wonder if he will ever forget me and if I will ever find him..

Zacharias p.ov.

I didn't know where to start but I was determined to find my love...

After 3 hours of searching I decided to get some rest and walk into Claire's, in the big mall. I needed to get my mind off all of this shaneez. I went into the headband section and saw a really punk rock girl with wild curly hair and a Barbie sweater.my mouth feel open."GURLL WHERE YOU GO DA SWEATER?!?!" She stared into my eyes and it felt like eternity.. She stumbled back and I fell on top of her. She pulled me into a kiss. It was amazing! Wait what am I talking about I love Demetrious and he's my only love. I heard a familiar voice..

Demetrious P.O.V

After going to a male strip club I went into Claire's. I felt so thug that I was going to get a free ear piercing. I gasped as I saw Zacharias on the floor kissing with some punk as hooker. "Zacharias?..." I said softly. He turned around. "It's not what it looks like.i swear scientifically." "Save it Zach." I felt warm tears and I just ran out of the store.