Seggydeeks

Dometrious POV

After a night filled with lust, romance and lots of oranges, Zacharias and I rushed home to our baby, Sage. We came home 4 hours later than we promised Mr. Colby and Mr. Swampson, but everything was fine. Mr. Swanson forgot to take his meds and tried to sacrifice Sage to satan using a raw chicken, some vibrators, and thr blood of a virgin but she is okay I think.
It was about three o clock later that day when the door bell rang.
"Oh balls is that child protective services?" Zacharias asked. He quickly stripped out of his maid outfit and ran to the door. I followed behind him with Sage in my arms. Standing on our porch was our annoying ass nieghbor, Gloria.
"Hi BIG BOY." She said in her seductive voice. She was wearing a tight leather dress, hooker boots, blonde curly weave and black hooker makeup. Gloria lived next to us and had developed a thing for me. I tried to avoid her, but today was not the day. She was currently a drag queen, a shitty one to be exact. Girl I did wayyy better than her. 💁🏻
"What the shit do you want, Gloria? Your not with child protective services are you?" Zacharias asked.
"I can make you feel rlly good babe." She said biting her lip.
"FUCK MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR MEAT STICK BBY DADDY"
Gloria needed to chill. I slammed the door on her,.
Just as we began to breathe a sigh of relief the doorball rang again. Zacharias threw open the door.
"FUCK OFF GLORIA- oh shit." Zacharias said to the person who rang the doorbell. Standing on the porch was a young woman wearing a blue suit and had her hair in a tight blonde bun. She wiped Zacharias's spit off her face and said,
"Hi I'm Mrs. Seggydeeks, are you Zacharias Harrysammiches and Dometrious Butteredmuffins?"
Fuck. She must be with child protective services.....

OKAY SO PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW US LOOSERS ❤️