white hooker boots and tears

Zacharias POV
The blonde woman with a tight bun stood in the doorway inpatiently waiting for our reaction.
"Oh shit, are you with child protective services? Mi little baby cakes and I are the perfect mothers! What do you want from us you crusty whore ;-;;" I asked her desperately.
The woman removed her thick black glasses and wiped off my spit with the sleeve of her suit, with a look of disgust in her white face.
"I am just here because a complaint from a neighbor. They are concerned about your child's safety. Something about using your child to summon Satan??? With chickens???" She told me readinh off her clipboard.
Dometrious and I looked at each other in feat, Fucking Gloria. The woman told us she wanted to meet Wednesday to "further discuss the issue". What the even heck. The only issue is those damn heels don't match her suit, girrl. No tea no shade. Probably bought her cheap as weave at the dollar store. She left and walked to a cheap ass looking car.
A single tear rolled down my little munchkins cheek as he looked down at our beautiful daughter.
"I won't let them take little Sausage away, baby." I whispered in his ear, holding him close.
"It's going to be alright." I tell him, my huge greasy nose nudging his pale cheek. But I'm not so sure if I believe that myself...

Tuesday Night-

It's Tuesday. That means another long night of hooking as Spicee Sausage. My gig is at this gay bar called Mr. Meaty's. The owners are this wierd Italian chick and some v emo girl.

Dometrious hands me my pink, fluffy gucci purse and I slip into my cheetah print hooker boots. My #ootd is #slaying. I give him and Sage each a kiss in the forehead with my crusty lips and head to Mr. Meaty's. Sage goo's an I smile. I'm doing this for Sage- No for all of us.
"I'll be back at ten my sweet butter muffin."
"Maybe when you get back we can have some fun ;)" Dometrious says seductively. I giggle like a little girl and head off to work.

I arrived at the gay bar and greeted Pearl and Laganja backstage.
"HELLO HUNTY YAS GAWD MAMA THAT OUTFIT IS SLAYING YASSS FEIRCE." Langaja said homosexualy. Pearl just looked me up and down and winked which made me blush and made my parts tingle again. The things that girl does to me. Pearl threw her luscious fierce blonde weave over her shoulder and adjusted her sequined bra.
"Readddy tooo werrrk it, Spiceeee?" Pearl asked in her sexy voice. Before I could respond I saw her. I couldn't believe it. It was Gloria our annoying ass neighbor. Dometrious and I always thought she looked like a man but I didn't know she was a drag queen. She wore a short pink weave, pink fishnets, white hooker boots that put mine to shame, and a pink and green dress with a wierd stain on it. If it was her who called child services I'm going to rip out her crusty weave off.
"ZACHARIAS OMG IS THAT YOU!!1!1!! XDDD." Gloria said in her annoying ass voice that makes me want to claw my eyeballs out, shove them up my ass, then stab myself.
"It's Spicee. Now if you would kindly fuck off I need to give lap dances to bois and get payd." I said, tossing my crusty blonde guetto weave over my shoulder and strutting on to the stage.
By the end of the night my panties were filled with dollar bills and my bum was sore from throwin that ass in a circle. Before I could hide from her, Gloria strutted up to me in those FEIRCE boots.
"WOW YU R LIEK RELLY GUD. I DIDN'T KNOW YOI WERE THAT SERYUS ABOUT HOOKING1! 1!!1" Gloria told me.
I blushed. "Thank."
"YU KNO THERE IS THIS AMAZIG CLUB IN CALIFORNIA LOOKIG FOR QUEENS TO PERMINTLY WERK THER. WOULD YOU LIKE MI TO GIT YU A JOB THERE??,? " I was shocked. A real job doing what I love most, hooking and giving bois lap dances. But I would have to move away from my little munchkin and my child. Plus this bitch would probably kidnap me and keep me as hers. ew. On the other hand this is a once in a life time opportunity! Could I leave my family behind and go to California to pursue my dreams. I told Gloria, our annoying ass neighbor that I would think about it and rushed home to Dometrious and Sausage to tell them the news.
When I got home I took a deep breath and opened the door. How would I tell Dometrious I could be moving away?
"Uh hello?" I called out.
I couldn't believe who I saw. Mrs. Saggydeeks, the child protective services lady was sitting on the couch with my poor little muchkin who was sobbing and cradling Sage.
"What's scientifically going on?" I asked.
"I decided to move our meeting to today. Sausage Harrysammiches is not safe in your care." Mrs. Saggydeeks said.

2 b kontinyud
ok loosrs finally updatd its a filler so if it suckz we dont care tbfh.