sexy brown turtlenecks

Dometrious POV
I sat by the window cradling Sage in my arms. Its been a long week of all nighters and lots of shitty diapers. Zacharias and I decided we needed a break. DING DOONG
"ILL GET IT!" Zacharias called, untieing his frilly pink apron and setting down his feather duster. At the door was Mr. Swanson (who was rocking a sexy brown turtleneck) and his husband Mr. Colby, zacharias's uncle. Mr Swanson stuck his face five centimeters away from Sage's. "mr swanson is very exited to see his god daughter." He said, adjusting his turtleneck. Mr Colby strutted over to the baby. "SAAAAAUSAGE HARRRRRYSAAMICHEEES, hello." said mr Colby.
"Mr swanson got you something for the baby" Said mr swanson holding up a plastic walmart bag. I took the bag and opened it excitedly. I held up what was inside. A fuzzy gucci pink turtleneck.
"Thank."
I slipped it over Sage's head. She threw up on it and started to cri. Usually if I bang her against the wall a few times she stops.
"Munchkin, look at the time! We should probably get going" zacharias said. I stopped banging Sausage's head against the wall and handed her to Mr. Swanson.
"Goodbye sweat heart" I said giving her a kiss.
"Mr swanson will take good care of our god daughter" said mr Swanson. Now we can head to Dylan's place for some fun ;) I can't wait.