Buttered Willy

Zacharias P.O.V

I turned around speechless my heart beating like 1,000 times faster. Demetrious stepped closer to me ready to embrace me into a hug. "Don't touch.. me..munchkin.." I said between tears.
"Zacharias bebe I promise you, I don't have any feelings for that Dylan guy.. He doesn't compare to you in any way.." Demetrious said. "Well, if you don't have feelings for him then why did you fuck him, huh?" I said yelling.
I fell to my knees crying out my polish heart out. Demetrious stood beside me. "Bae you gotta trust me." He said. "Are you for reals bby?" Demetrious nodded, his ratchet buns bouncing up and down. I looked up at him my mascara running down. "I'm sorry bebe." He wiped off my runny mascara. I smiled at him and leaned in sucking his face passionately.
His tongue battled with mine sloppily. I won dominance. I picked him up bridal style, while still aggressively making out, and carried him to our lovely home. I pushed open the unlocked front door and turned on the lights. I ran to our room and plopped down Demetrious on our pink bed. I quickly took off my clothes, while Demetrious did the same.

DISCLAIMER: Includes sexual content between Zacharias and Demetrious. Read at your own risk. (:
Demetrious P.O.V

The lust in Zacharias' grew. I smirked and he sexily crawled besides me. The gropped my flat ass and whispered into my ears; "You're mine munchkin and only mine." I moaned. "Yes sweet bby daddy." Zacharias then plopped gentle kisses starting from my jawline to my man boobs, while still gropping my ass. "Zach..arias.." I moaned in pain. He reached for my left nipple and twisted it a bit making me a moaning mess. He smirked. He flipped me over and grabbed a stick of butter. He buttered his hard willy .He then reached over to my mouth and stuck out two of his fingers. I lubricated his polish fingers. He took his fingers out of my mouth and reached back, he started stretching me out from behind with his lubricated fingers. How could something so painful feel so good? "Beg for me bebe. Tell me how much you want my polish willy in you." He said whispering into my ear, sending down shivers all over my body. I blushed. "Zacharias mi amor, I want your polish willy to be in my american bagel." Zacharias didn't think twice before sticking his polish willy in my bagel. I could feel my ass ripping apart, I held on to the gucci pink sheets. Zacharias thrusted in and out of me and tears of pain went down my white cheeks as I moaned. He reached for my willy and stroked it up and down as he filled my butt with love. "Fuck... Demetrious.." He moaned into my ears, making me moan even more. He roared a mighty roar, and with that he came all over me. He pulled out of me gently and dropped, exhausted. He kissed my forehead and cuddled me into his "biceps". "I love you Demetrious." He said.
"I love you too."

Okay so I feel really awkward at writing this. ;_; But it was necessary (; I hope you liked it! Please vote for our story!