Chapter 1: Mevie

Mal's POV

"M you sure you're redy for this?" Evie asked Me worried that I'll back out.

"I- actually no I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to do this E" I said while my hands sweating

"are you planning on backing out?" She asked

"WHAT!? No! Of course not! What kind of silly question is that? I love Ben and I know that he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my Life....... It's just that......

"That what? You're scared that they wouldn't like you that they're not gonna accept you as their Queen because you're a VK?"

"Mal you're gonna be just fine ok" she said trying to make me feel better.

"Evie what if the-" I tried saying but she cuts me off

"Ah na-uh! no! stop with the what ifs. Look M it's almost your special day so just relax" she said holding my hands.

"But E how can I relax when I'm about to be the queen of auradon!?"

"Everything's gonna be fine Mal. Yes we don't know what could happen but as along as I'm here I know you can do it M" she said smiling at me.

 Yes we don't know what could happen but as along as I'm here I know you can do it M" she said smiling at me

"Thanks E it means a lot. Just what I'm gonna do without you" I said finally stop freaking out and smiled at her.

"Ow um I have to go I still have customers that's waiting for their dress" she said taking her sewing stuffs before leaving the room.

Hi this chapter is a little short I'm sorry it's my first time writing a story that's why😅 also sorry about the grammar's us Filipino's are really not good with much english 😅

Anyway I need suggestions for the next chapter
What should I do next should I do a Devie or Jarlos chapter let me know your suggestions.