Chapter 2: Finding Mal

Evie's POV

Mal and I are having a great time since I was trying to distract her for worrying about the wedding.

I wouldn't want her to stressed herself again like what happened yesterday.

"Ah I know how about you, me and the girls have a sleepover?" I said excitedly

"I mean it's not a bad Idea"she said looking at me strangely.

"M is everything alright? You seemed to be thinking about something." I told her worried that she'll say it's about the wedding again. "If this is about th- I tried to tell her then she cuts me off.

"No Evie it's not the wedding I was thinking about" she said then look at me like she was about to tell me something horrible.

"Then what is it Mal?" I asked her but she didn't say a thing.

"Nevermind let's just call the girls for the sleepover" she told me and smile before leaving.

"Well that's wierd" Something really is bothering her I just can't figure out what it was.

Lonnie's POV

"Oh C'mon wrong timing much!" I shouted.
I was on a date with Jay when someone keeps calling me.

"Uh aren't you gonna answer that?" Jay asked then look at my phone and see it's Evie.

"I was but I don't want to ruin this date for us" I told him and put back my phone in my bag.

"Hey it's Evie maybe it's important just go answer it."

"But-"

"I'll be fine we can just do this some other time" He said while smiling at me.

"Ok just call if you need anything ok"
"I love you babe"

"Love you too babe" I kissed him in his cheeks before leaving him at the Enchanted Lake alone.

___________________________________________________

E: Hey Lon I was calling you but you keep dropping the call so I wondered maybe you're busy but I just called to tell you that we're having an sleepover today.

E: Are you coming?

E: Mal could use some company. She's acting a little strange earlier.

L: Great timing Evie!

E: Why? Are you on a date or something?

L: isn't it obvious?

E: sorry Lon I just needed you're guys help cause Mal is a little nervous about her wedding next year.

L: next year? I thought the wedding is next month?

E: they kinda change their minds they want to get married after the graduation, same month and day.

E: anyway so are you coming?

L: ok I'll come I already talked to Jay. Is Jane coming?

E: Yes she will. she said she'll be late because she's organizing the wedding for next year.

E: You know jane when it comes to organizing stuffs

L: Yeah she's getting real busy organizing almost everything

E: I'll see you then.

L: I'll be there in a minute

_____________________________________________________