Chapter 5: On the Run

Madison's POV

I run and I run My mom! She's coming for me she's coming for us I need to warn Mal!
I keep running even I know I can't I have to risk it
2 weeks ago I just found out I was pregnant. Even I know I can't run I'm still on the run my life and Mal's life depends on it.

I couldn't think at the Time so I hide inside an abandoned place I don't know where to go.

(Panting) "I need to warn her but I can't stay here sooner or later mom will find me." I can't run anymore or I will put my child in danger.

"Hey little one hold on ok. We need to be strong"
When my mom Finally lose me I look for Gil.

I knocked on a door but no one answered so I let myself in since the door was open.

"Mad!? You look tired are you on the run or something?" Harry asked me not expecting me to be there.

"Well something like that.... Uhm anyway is Gil here? I REALLY REALLY need to talk to him." I said still catching my breath because I ran.

"Well as for what I remember Gil is with Jay on a trip they said that they wanted to travel it was 2 weeks ago." Harry explained.

"Ok but when he comes back please tell him to Contact me I really need to talk to him about something." I told harry before leaving.

A/N: ok so I couldn't think at the moment so I just googled this spell😅

I get back to the abandoned palace that Evie, Mal and I used to Hide at and there I started chanting a Teleportation Spell

"I must be Overland and Sea or Even Through Air This shall take me anywhere." I think of Auradon and since my sister Bring down the Magic Barrier Months ago magic can now work here in the Isle so I teleported to Auradon.

I felt a little pain in my stomach I'm guessing it's the affect because I ran even I know that I'm pregnant. "Hold on little one I can't lose you....I don't want to lose you." I said I was new in Auradon I don't know where to go but then I saw a banner.

"It's Evie she.... wait she Have a shop? Nevermind this is my only chance to warn her" I walked and ask for the destination that's on the banner.

While walking I craved for. "A Peanut Butter Ice Cream Ms. You must have a wierd taste here have a vanilla Ice cream instead" a man who sells Ice cream told me and give me the Ice cream.

"I said I want a Peanut Butter Ice Cream!!" I yelled at him and he said that he doesn't have one.

"Then make one Moron!" I yelled again realizing that everyone is now staring at me.

God it must be because of you little one, I'm not usually like this. The guy who sells the Ice cream made me a Peanut Butter Ice cream then left I think I scared him.

I sat down on a bench enjoying the wierd craving I just had. I need to look for Mal I'm not safe here.

3 hours & 17 minutes later

I finally arrived Evie's 4 Hearts and I knocked. But no one is in there so again I use a Teleportation Spell to get to them and it lead me to a dorm so I again knocked on the door.

(Door Opened) "Evie Hi I was wondering if Mal is there I really need to talk to her please."

She just stand there and didn't talk moments later Mal was on the door and we both stared at each other and I can really see how upset she was seeing me.

"Hey siz don't I get any hug?" I asked and smiled at her nervously.

"Hug What the Heck Mad!? What are you doing here!? INSIDE AURADON!? How'd you even get here!?" She's so Mad at me I can really tell because her eyes is starting to glow green.

"Siz relax I'm no trouble promise" I tried to hug her but she don't want me to hug her.

"Can I come in?" I asked she let me in then glared at me.

"Ok I'ma leave you two so you can talk Evie said and we glared at her.

"alright alright geez no need to glare at me." Evie said and return on what she's doing before I was here.

"What do you want!?" Mal asked glaring at me.

"I need your help....." I sighed "WE need your help.

"Um sorry to interrupt you two but I can't help cause I can still hear your conversation. But did you just say we!?" Evie said then again Mal and I glared at her.

"Yeah she's right you said WE who else is with you!?" Mal asked. I can see that Evie and Mal was confused on what I meant by "WE".

"I think it's better if I just show you" I take the pregnancy test on my jacket and showed it to Mal.

As she look at the pregnancy test she was so shocked.

"

You-you're" I started to be annoyed that she can't finish her word so I cut her off. "Pre-" "Pregnant Yes! And I'm on the run." I told Mal and she lead me to a couch so I can rest. "Mom she's coming for us Mal Auradon is in Danger." I explained.

"What!? Mom is back but how?" She asked me worriedly. "EQ helped her" I sat down on the couch and explained her Everything.

"That's why I need your help." I'm not just worried for Me and my baby Mal is still my sister and she cared for me back on the isle and I'm doing this for return. "Look Mal you need to listen t-" I got cut off by her

"Yes I know I'm listening I'll see what I can do" she said before leaving.

I'm concerned about my kid and my sister the one thing I'm also worried about how am I gonna tell Gil he's the father of my child last time we talked he said he's not planning on having a family yet cause he's not ready what if he doesn't want my child.... our child. I stayed in Mal and Evie's dorm for the night I sleep with Evie.

Okay this chapter is all about what happened before Madison arrived at Mal and Evie's Dorm so yeah also comment what you think their Couple name would be should it be Mil or Gadison?