Chapter 7: JONNIE

As requested here's a jonnie chapter for you Fanastasia_1291 sorry if I haven't publish in a while I need to focus on my studies I hope you enjoy

Jay's POV

I was walking on the hallway and saw Ben on his way to his office I guess.

"Ben!" I called his name he looked and say "Hey what's up?"

"Nothing... Hey uh have you seen Lonnie?" I asked

"Yeah she was teaching the boys fencing earlier I just don't know if she's still teaching the kids." He answered.

"Okay thanks." I said before looking for lonnie Ben said "See you at the party"

"Wait what party?" I asked.

"The Bachelor party?" Ben said

"Wait you're having a Bachelor party?? That's cool Ben."

"Yeah uh Chad said since I'm getting married I deserve to have a little fun, so he set up a Bachelor party for me." Ben explained.

"Ok I'll be there. I'm just gonna go look for Lonnie" I said and came looking for Lonnie at the Fencing class.

"Lonnie? You here?"

"Hey" I heard a voice and turn around, when I look at my back I don't know what to say next. Lonnie is standing infront of me with this beautiful dress. Looking at her with this dress it makes me fall for her even more.

"So you ready?" Lonnie asked. I froze I don't know what to say... I'm usually not like this I am very good on making girls fall for me but her.... She's different. No one has ever made me feel this way but her.

"Uh Jay? You good? You look like you've seen a ghost" Lonnie said.

"No uh it's just you uh-" I couldn't say a word why!? I just froze seeing her with the same dress she was wearing when we first met.

"You look Beautiful" I said. "Thanks, so we're are you taking me this time?" Lonnie asked.

"Yeah I'm letting you choose this time, to be fair." I said and chuckled nervously.

"To be fair or you just don't know where to take me this time?" Lonnie said and laughed at me, I laughed and say "Let's go"

"Enchanted lake?" Lonnie asked.
"Ok let's go" I said and I hold her hand.

Lonnie's POV

Jay told me I get to choose where we would have our I don't know 7th or 8th date.

We've been dating since I came back from my Vication on Hong kong with my parents.

A/N: Btw I've been working on a book it's a Jonnie Love Story. Title of the story is "Love At First Fight" still working on it so it's on my drafts. That's all

Back to Lonnie's POV

I decided for us to date at the Enchanted Lake.

Few hours later. "Thanks For letting me choose this time" I said and I kissed him.

"Hey are you ok? You haven't spoken to me for like minutes now." I asked getting a bit worried.

"I'm fine maybe just overthinking about something." He said and smiled at me. "Hey is something wrong? You know you can tell me right?" I said, he just smiled at me and said that he's fine.

Jay walked me back to my dorm.
But as we are walking back to my room someone hit me, I tried to fight it but the next thing I know is Everything went black.

(Heavy Breathing) "what the?" I'm trying to see but everything is blurry. I can hear Carlos and Ben calling Jay. "Jay!! Jay!! Hold on Jay we're almost at the hospital" Ben shouted.

Wait Hospital?? What's going on. Few seconds later I saw blood in my hands. Why!? Why can't I remember anything!?

"Lonnie! Lonnie are you alright?" Jane asked.
"Huh? Why? Wha- what happened?" I asked Jane, I couldn't remember anything.

"You don't remember? Jafar...." Jane said I grunted "what about Jafar?" I asked Jane since she didn't finish what she was saying. "Jafar tried to stab you, But Jay blocked so he was stabbed instead of you."

After what I just heard I got on my knees and couldn't stop crying. I- I should have been the one who got stabbed not Jay. Jane hugged me and I started to burst out crying.

To be Continued

What you think would happen to Jay? Is he gonna die😮 keep updated and find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading💜 keepsafe readers, Always wear your Masks and Face shield, and be healthy.