Chapter 3: The Surprise Visitor

Hi guys ok so last chapter Mal was missing but before she was gone she keep telling Evie "she's here" but who could possibly be SHE is? Keep reading to find out☺️

Lonnie's POV

So last night Mal's missing and it turns out that she's back in the isle. So we followed her but then evie made us stay in the limo after that we don't know what happened.

We all went back to Auradon and get some sleep.

"Hey Evie what was that all running away about?"
I asked her and she just looked at Me like they're hiding something from us.

"It's better you guys don't know"

"She's right for now you can't know" Mal said then looked at us.

When Evie and mal finally gone to sleep at their dorm I texted Jane.

___________________________________________________

L: Hey jane was it just me or you've also noticed that Mal and Evie are acting so strange ever since Last night?

J: Actually yeah I have noticed that and I was about to ask you the same thing.

L: It's like as if they're hiding something from us.

J: Well whatever that is I'm guessing they don't want us to know.

J: Although Mal said not now I think she'll tell soon.

L: Yeah i hope so cause it's really bothering me.

J: Then don't think about it.

J: Besides if it's something trouble to auradon Im sure she'll handle it. I mean she's the future Queen right?

L: Yeah you got a point.

J: Just don't mind them ok, Night Lon😊

L: Ok, Night Jane

____________________________________________________

Narator's POV

The Next Day
Mal and Evie's Dorm 9:46 am

"Mal you know you can't hide her forever you need to atleast tell Ben about her"

"It's not that easy Evie"

"Look M I know you're scared that they won't forgive her after what she did, but you gotta atleast try and tell Ben. He's you're fiance I'm sure he'll understand" Evie said trying to convince Mal about something.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Evie said making her way to the door.
When she opened the door she stand there for a while.

"Who's it?" Mal asked her friend.
"Hey E who wa-" Mal followed Evie to the door and stoped like what Evie did.

"Hey can I come in" a girl in a Black Leather Jacket asked Mal and Evie.

"Mad!?" Mal shouted looking at her little sister Madison

"Hey siz don't I get any hug?"

"Hug!? Are you insane!? What on Earth are you doing here!? INSIDE Auradon Prep!?" Mal asked Madison with a high tone of her voice.

Whoa there shocking surprise much
Yes Mal have a little sister and she's in Auradon?
What is she planning to do is she still evil or She's changed? What will happen next?
Comment what you think will happen next.
Thanks for reading☺️❤️