Chapter 10: Comatose 😢

Mal's POV

Me and evie are still planning for the wedding then Jane comes in. "Hey Jane what's up ?" Evie asked. "It's Jay!" Jane said with a really worried face. "Why? What happened to Jay!?" I asked starting to worry. "He- He was stabbed and now his at the hospital" Jane said. "What!? Let's go then Jay needs us!" Evie said and we all run quickly to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital we saw Lonnie crying. "Hey Lonnie everything's gonna be fine don't worry" I said hoping it would make Lonnie feel better. "Yeah you don't have to worry, Jay is strong I know him, He'll live." Evie said and we both hugged Lonnie.

Jane's POV

Seeing Lonnie like this made me think could a VK and AK really work? "Hey Jane are you alright? You keep looking at Lonnie" Carlos said. "I'm fine I just hate seeing Lonnie like this she keep blaming herself for what happened to Jay" I said then Carlos hugged me. "Don't worry about Lonnie she'll be fine I guess" Carlos said and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

We've been waiting for hours now since Jay was rushed here at the hospital. The doctor came out of the OR and asked who Jay's Family is. "I am his Girlfriend am I consider as Family?" Lonnie asked. "Yes yes not consider as Family but you can come inside now." The doctor answered.

"Uh we're his Family" Evie says Pointing at Herself, Mal and Carlos. "Wait really you are??" I asked. "No we're not but we're like Family to him since you know why." Mal explained. "Alright But only one of you can come." The doctor said.

"E you should go... I mean among the three of us you were closest to Jay" Mal said to Evie. "Ok thanks M" Evie said before coming with Lonnie inside.

Lonnie's POV

Before the doctor let us in the doctor talked to us.
"I have a Good news and a Bad news." The doctor said. "Start with the Good news please." Evie said.

"Well the Good news is the patient is stable and the Bad news is he's still in a coma we don't know when will he wake up. But you don't have to worry he'll be waking up sooner or later." The doctor said.

I can see how much Evie is worried to him. Maybe they are really close to each other.

I walked to Evie and asked if she's ok and she said she's fine. But honestly I was curious specially when Mal said they were closer to each other than Carlos and Jay was.

I walked to a chair near Jay's bed and sat down for a while. "Jay you have to wake up please, I have so much to tell you. So please wake up Jay.

10 hours Earlier

Jay's POV

"What the!? Lonnie wake up! Lonnie!" I keep trying to wake Lonnie but she's knocked out.

"Lonnie huh? Is that the girl you choose? The girl you love. Oh my little thief you choose them instead of your own Family!!" When I saw who said that I was shocked. "Father! Let her Go!" I keep struggling but I can't loosen the tie.

I keep on struggling I saw Lonnie is already waking up. "Jay?? What's going on?" Lonnie asked confused. When I finally got out of the chair I come close to Lonnie. "Don't worry Lonnie I'm gonna get you out of here" I said well atleast until I figure out where here is.

I carried Lonnie when JC blocked us. "JC!? Get out of the way!" I shouted at her. "You should go before Father sees us." She said at first I thought she would bring us to my Father but maybe I was wrong. Growing up with JC I wasn't so close to her not even friends with her, I know nothing about her. "Thankyou JC but.... Why? I thought you hated me?" I asked her but she didn't answer all she said was "shh just shut your stupid mouth and follow me. I'll explain later"

She leads us to the exit but Father found out that she let us go. "You little traitor!!!" Father shouted at her and hit her then she take Lonnie. "Father please stop" I keep begging him to let Lonnie go but I figured that he won't let Lonnie go unless I come back to the isle with him. "I'll go back to the isle with you ok just please let her go" I said

"Jay no! What are you doing?" Lonnie said. I cant stand seeing her suffering because of me. "Let her go and I'll go back with you, I'll do whatever you want even steal for you just please Father let her go" I begged him to let her go and he did but he take me with him. "I'm sorry Lonnie this is for your own good" I said while Lonnie is still on the ground I come close to her. But my Father stopped me. "We have a deal" He grabbed my arm and I come with him. I don't have a choice it's the only way to save Lonnie.

I closed my eyes and Lonnie ran to grab a knife and try to stab my Father. But before Lonnie even grabs the knife Father already has the knife I saw Him and the look in his face. He was gonna kill Lonnie anyways. He was going to stab Lonnie but I blocked so instead of her I was the one who got stabbed.

"Jay!!" They both yell "No no no no no!! Jay what have you done!!?" Father yelled "This is your fault! You did this to him Father!" JC yelled back at Father then Lonnie and JC tried to carry me outside. That was the last thing I remembered then everything went black.

Well that was a bit intense anyway thanks for reading more surprises are coming keep updated and find out what's next. Please Vote and comment what you think bout this story, Thankyou and Keep safe Everyone 💜