𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐚/𝐧

𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐁𝐃𝐉𝐁𝐅𝐖𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐊𝐅

"Bombs away!" Sasha and I yell out after I chuck a barrel full of gunpowder down the crystalized stairs while she shoots it down mid-air with a fire arrow. We share a quick knock of fists as the cavern erupts with black smoke that sifted through the air, followed by green smoke signal shells.

"Y/n, stop messing around and let's move," Levi says curtly while pushing me forward.

"Aye-aye captain!" I say with an overexerted salute and cheeky smile. He rolls his eyes at my behavior and nudges me forward again.

Getting back into the zone, I mask my face and clear my mind. The sole objective right now was to pick these people off and get Eren, and Historia, back. Nothing more, nothing less.

I launch into the air with my ODM gear and swing through the crystal pillars holding the whole place up. After swinging around for a few short moments I call out to everyone.

"Thirty-five of them! All gathered behind the pillars!" Levi, right next to me, nods in agreement.

"Continue the plan! We'll take 'em all right out here!" He yells out to all of us currently in the air while the others continue to create as much smoke as they can right now. 

"All troops spread out! Surround them one at a time!" My head cranes to the side to see a blond woman spilling out orders to her own soldiers. I ignore her for now and go out on my own, hunting down the multiple enemies surrounding us.

Seeing my first victim I sneak behind him, digging my ODM gear grappling hook into a nearby pillar and slice the skin on his back, already knowing he was limited with his shooting if I attacked him from behind.

A cry of pain seizes from the man, but I have no time to sympathize with him as I'm already swinging through the air again while his body drops to the ground.

Suddenly, a green flash of smoke fires by my side, and a second later a round of shots fire to where I just was. I turn my head to see one of the soldiers with an angry face, then I turn it even more behind to see Armin holding up one of the smoke signal guns.

I meet his eyes and shoot him a quick smile of gratitude, which he reflects instantly.

My attention goes back to the man who fired at me, and I quickly sling around a pillar and push off of another one, my boots meeting the crystallized surface of it, allowing me to spring forward at the man. He was in a state of panic as I grew closer and closer to him, knowing he was done for.

I catch him right in the neck with my blades, making an arc of blood spill out from his body. I don't wait for his body to fall as I'm already chasing my next victim.

"Levi!" I call out to him as I see him finish his kill. His head whips to me. "How many left?!"

He surveys the room for a quick second then replies. "Only twenty-one left," he pauses then meets my eyes. "Get as many as you can now."

I nod, a deathly calm and lasered-focused aura coming upon me. I take a deep breath and shoot in the air as quick as lightning.

My eyes roam the cavern and lock on a pair of a man and a woman flying right next to each other. I zoom past them before they even notice my presence and angle my body to the side while holding out my blades. Their necks spill blood as their bodies fall.