"V"

Pencil was running on the white sheet and making wonder with it's every stoke as the small hand which was holding it, doing some magic on it.
The other hand has made an useless effort to move shiny black locks which were falling over the forehead and trying to hide something...something very special.... two big doe eyes...which were satisfyingly fixed on the canvas....

"and he was wearing a cowboy hat" the
vegetables vendor told the police officers.

After 5minutes of silence, the owner of those doe eyes shifted his gaze and looked at those officers. "I think it's done!.." he told with a little smile.

"Look at the drawing carefully, is this how the murderer was look like?" One of the officer asked the vendor. The vendor looked at the canvas and get shocked. "Yeees yees yes.....he was exactly like that.....the boy did an amazing job" he said excitedly.

"Listen...you are the only witness of this crime, so be careful...ok and don't tell anyone about this matter and if we need to know anything further...we'll call you at the police station later....now you can leave" the officers told to the vendor,who bowed to them and left.

One officer took the drawing while another one came to the boy with doe eyes who was arranging his pencils.

"The vendor was right, you really did a wonderful job and thank you for helping us"the officer told him.

The boy just gave him a sweet smile and was continuing his work.

"One more thing... you can come to the police station tomorrow to collect your prize" the officers informed him.

"I don't need any prize sir, I just did it for my country, that's all" he replied and picked his backpack.

"Well good to know that...boy, what's your name? by the way " the officer asked him.

"Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook...sir"

He replied.

"Well...Jungkook, I have a suggestion for you...you should join our department as a forensic artist. I am sure you will have a bright future there" the anoher officer said.

"Thank you sir! For your suggestion, I'll think about it" he replied politely.

"Ok! Thank you once again" the officer said and looked at the other boy with short height...

"Thanks to you too, for informing us about your friend" officer said.

"It's my pleasure officers...I am Park Jimin,the owner of Park hospital... and I...." he got interrupt by the officers.

"It's ok we understand...now you all can leave" officer said.

"So can we continue to go to our vacation" Jimin asked with little disappointment.

"You look like the eldest among them...so I am warning you, please be careful, and don't do any reckless stunts here as you can understand this area is not safe" officer told to the tallest boy.

"Don't worry officer we'll not do anything reckless, we'll just go to the nearest cottage and spend our vacation, then we'll leave the place" the tall guy confirmed. Then he hold Jimin's hand and dragged him towards car.

"But sir I just don't understand...you told that those guys who got killed were criminals, then the murderer must be a good guy...so why you guys want to arrest him?" Jungkook asked innocently.

The tall guy sighed and left Jimin's hand.

"It's not soo simple boy! It's a matter of gang war. The murderer is also a criminal and those who got killed were members of another gang, clearly speaking 'his' gang's members,so it's quite clear that he we'll definitely try to get revenge, and that's makes the situation...dangerous...that's why we warning you guys...leave the place as soon as you can"the officer told.