Halloween Horror

"How's it

"How's it...???" Namjoon pointed at the beautiful mansion infront.

''Perfect'' Jimin smirked.

"I was looking for a house outskirt of the city but in those short time I could not find one...Namjoon Hyung...you're genius!!!" Jimin patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"But why you need this????" Namjoon asked.

''...um..actually I want to arrange a Halloween party tonight.......''

"Why all of sudden???"

''I don't need any reason to do party by the way say 'thanks' to your friend for letting me use his house for tonight" Jimin winked.

"From when you started giving party on halloween????" Jungkook went towards basement parking lot of mall carrying lots of halloween costumes which Jimin
has brought.

"from now"

Jungkook was about to get in the car when two men captured him. One captured his mouth from behind and another one was holding gun beside his forehead. Jimin instantly came out of the car but one of them left Jungkook and quickly pointed at Jimin.

"Hey!!!who are you??? Why.....'' Jimin's words cut by one of the attackers.

"Where is the bag??"

''What bag??'' Jimin couldn't understand anything.

Jungkook was trying to free himself but the grip of the attacker got tighter.

''Don't dare to play game with us....otherwise you'll lose your life" they shouted.

Jungkook's breathe got stuck. Suddenly the attacker get punched by someone and he fell on the ground.

Jungkook took a long breath and found the attackers was getting beaten by Hobi. The attackers then quickly ran away from the place.

''Are you guys ok???'' Hobi helped Jungkook to stand properly.

"Thank you soo much Mr. Jung" Jungkook huffed.

'It's my duty...to protect you....and you all....but why they were attacking you??" Hobi asked.

"I don't know...but they were asking for some.....bag" Jungkook replied.

''I think they ment these shopping bags'' Jimin said.

''....Ok...now let's go I'll drop you guys'' Hobi said.

''...Mr. Jung....actually we are doing a halloween party tonight....we'll be glad if you join us'' Jimin said.

''Sure''