Possessive Passion

"Take him......to a date..."Namjoon finally broke the silence of their cold office room in Kim mansion basment.

The person to whom he dedicated those words stared at him with cat eyes for some seconds. "Better I'll leave my gun and become saint" he kept his gun on the table which he was spinning on his index finger and again leaned on couch.

"He's not that ....." Minho couldn't complete.

"He literally eats my brain.....if I talk to him more than twenty seconds!!!" Yoongi complained closing his eyes.

"Chimmy just wants some attention...... otherwise he is an innocent guy " Namjoon said.

"Innocent??????....." Yoongi got up from couch immediately. "Yesterday he was threatening me...if I didn't make a basketball court here he will complain against me to his Hobi hyung" Yoongi added looking at Hobi.

"It's not my fault that he trusts me......" Hobi smiled.

"Basketball court???" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah! He is going to practice basketball last for three days. Today also he has gone with Beomgyu" Minho informed.

"But seriously we have to do something. He can't be here when Mr. Jones will come for the meeting" Suho informed.

"Don't need to worry. Yoongi will take him for basketball practice and we will complete the meeting" Namjoon suggested.

Suho and Minho left the basement after hearing the final plan and Yoongi lazily lied on the couch again.

"Why you're making face? He's your husband" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"Planned marriage!!!" Yoongi spoke.

"You mean to say you don't love him!!!" Hobi asked.

"You know this kind of conversation usually takes me to.......sleep" Yoongi yawned.

".....by the way where is that tiger?" Namjoon asked.

"Went to receive his father in law from airport" Yoongi smiled.

A man in his late fifty standing under a tree beside highway, looking for some help. Making him disappointed not a single vehicle was helping him. Being tired when he stopped asking finally a new Bentayga stopped in front of him.

"Excuse me sir! Need any help?" A young man asked from the driver's seat.

".....actually my car got stopped and driver took it for repair......and I'm not getting any cab here. I don't know why...but it's OK I'll manage. Thanks for asking" he replied guessing there must be very rich person in the car he shouldn't bother.

"We can give you a ride....please come"

"No no....I don't want to bother you beside your master must be in hurry" that gentleman replied looking at the closed window of backseat.

"Definitely not sir. He told me to help you....please come sir" saying that he came out and collected his luggage.

The man reluctantly followed him. He was going to sit on the passenger seat but young man stopped him.

"Please sit here sir" he opened backseat door.

The gentleman looked at the backseat. An young man was sitting there gracefully. Wearing an expensive black tuxedo. His black musk and glare were covering his face. He sat beside him hesitately.

"My name is Yeonjoon.....and this is my boss famous businessman Mr. Kim Taehyung" the guy from the driver's seat introduced.

Making him shocked the man beside him opened his glare and bowed.