Sunglass Broke Love Woke

"You know what........ I hate this place!!!!" Jimin made an irritating face staring at the library building..

"I'm going ok.... just stay here" Jungkook entered the library.

Jimin took out his phone and started taking selfies of his darling...the freshly bought Gentle Monster sunglasses...and mentally praising his handsomeness.

But his magical moment broke with a unexpected hard push from behind and his new darling fall on the road and broke into pieces......

Looking at his broken 'darling' his anger rose up, he looked for the source of his break up and found he was about to enter library.

"Hey....you ediot......"

The killer of his 'darling' turned towards him......

And Park Jimin... proudly gave himself the tag of womanizer ....felt some butterflies dancing inside his stomach... for the first time..............as a handsome man started at him with expressionless cat eyes.....

"You broke my brand new sunglasse..... are you blind????" Jimin shouted.

"..that thing was preventing you to realize you were blocking the entrance so be thankful I broke it" the man replied without any expressions.

"How dare you.....you....You know how much cost was this....??? " Jimin walked towards him and hold his leather jacket.

"Not more than your life right...so if you want to save your life....just stay away" Jimin felt something on his stomach. He looked down....and it was a shiny polished gun......

".......T-this..... " Jimin immediately left his jacket. His breath almost stopped. Then like as a savior Jungkook came out.

"I hope you have no complain now" that man put the gun in pocket without anyone notice, still in blank face.

"What you have done this time.........." Jungkook asked but didn't received any answers.

"I'm soo sorry sir...please continue your work...." Jungkook said politely.

"......you're sweeter than I expected...take care"the man said to Jungkook, gave a little smile and went inside.

Jungkook looked at him confusingly.

"Let's go....I am ready..." Leon came out.

"I said wear this..."Jimin tried to make wear Leon a skin fit black lather pant.

"No...." Leon denied faintly.

"Stop... I think these will be good" Jungkook showed them a white sweater and a black simple jeans.

"But..." Jimin Jimin interrupted by Jungkook.

"No hyung this will suit his personality..simple and classy" he handed them to Leon and he left for trial.

Leon came out of the trial room hesitantly....

"Perfect"

They all turned around and found Jin was standing with Namjoon.

"Wow....you are together again" Jungkook asked.

Jin looked at Namjoon while fixing a cute hat on Leon's head.

"Um....yes... we went for a lunch date today " Namjoon smiled.

"Mr. Namjoon...blocking someone's way...literally dragging him with yourself in your car ...is not call a date..... it's call kidnapping!!!"jin yelled

"Wow even your scolding is sounds soo melodious" Namjoon said.

"What???" Jimin and Jungkook said together.