Saga of Strawberry

"Drop me at Park mansion....I miss my family" the elder son of Parks said his husband without looking at him.

"....sure" Yoongi tried to control his laughter observing the face of his 'basketball teacher'.

The car finally stopped at destination. The CEO of Park hospital opened his seat belt at about to got down when Yoongi's question stopped him.

"For how many days...."

"I didn't decide!!!" Jimin got out of the car.

"Ok have fun.....and oh yeah don't forget to practice basketball....." Yoongi smirked.

Jimin closed the door angrily and went.

"I'm back..."

As Jin opened his door early morning a smiling bunny face appeared in front of  him. Before he could understand and reply Namjoon came fixing his blazers and replied.

"Good morning Jungkook..it's soo good
...actually I'll be late tonight..."

"Good morning Namjoon hyung" Jungkook entered and spread himself on couch.

Jin looked at them for some seconds tried to understand everything soon realizing 'it's waste of time' he said "breakfast table in five...both" then left.

"...no as far I know him he will use the old dock..." Bogum said overconfidently.

"But you have information that one of the ship of Kims will leave from new..." Hobi intruppted.

"Officers Jung you're naive....he is spreading this news to divert attention. You don't know him..."

'Yeah I don't know him' Hob smiled in mind.

"So what's your plan officer Park?"

"...hmm don't need post extra guard now... he will be alert. Send the guards at evening that also in civil costume. You will handle the new one and I'll go to the old one" Bogum ordered.

"What?....why you didn't tell me earlier. And uncle aunty? Did you tell them?" Jin got shocked.

"No...how could I tell them that...that... country's most feared mafia is...is after me...." Jungkook's face loose coulor.

"Why he is after you....Oh my God" Jin cupped his head.

"Jungkook...Jin relax...we are here.
....me... Hob i....we will definitely do something and I don't think he will hurt you..." Namjoon tried to cheer them.

"Like you know him...is he your cousin?" Jin shouted

'Jin Why you always talk like you know....' Namjoon gulped

" like I said if he wanted to harm you he could before but didn't. He saved you..." Namjoon patted Jungkook's head.

" but he's observing him" Jin panicked

"Ok.... you stay here and I'll talk to Hob about it...take care " he took his bag and left.

"Where is Leon?" Jungkook asked

" He is in Daegu"

Seoul was decorating itself with millions of beautiful lights... an usual night....'is it?'....

That ignored old dock again got some attention. Those ill lights of lamppost suddenly became usefull. Faint whispering of labours weren't sufficient to erase its scariness. Some activities were happening on a huge ship floating near coast. Finally a man came down from the ship holding some papers and immediately another came out behind a bush and pointed a gun at him. With that a branch of cop surrounded him.