Weird Wedding

''why I feel....something is going to happen. It's been a week the restaurant incident had happened since then nothing has happened in our life'' Jin said while watching his favorite comedy show keeping his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

''Don't worry baby....everything is under control...just enjoy the peaceful evening" Namjoon caressed his hair.

" nothing is under control since the day you entered my life'' Jin mocked without looking at him.

''But hyung.....don't you think Chimmy Hyung is behaving so oddly these days. He is staying in his parent's house instead of here. Not receiving calls properly.....'' Jungkook sipped banana milk sitting on a nearest sofa with Leon.

".....he didn't even come to hospital this whole week....he said he need some personal time....don't know what's cooking in his head'' Jin said.

Suddenly the doorbell pulled their attention. Leon opened the door and the topic of their conversation himself appeared in front of them.

''Hyung I'm getting married!"

The stylists and makeup artists were having a hard time as the owner of Park hospital was not getting satisfied with his wedding look. After five hours of hard work they got some mercy and the handsome groom approved look.

 After five hours of hard work they got some mercy and the handsome groom approved look

Jin and Jungkook were observing the drama from the morning. Three days earlier Jimin informed them 'he is getting married' and now they were attending Jimin's wedding.

''I'm telling you Chimmy think...it's about whole life....you can't marry a stranger'' Jin tried to convince

''Roselle is not a stranger. She's a top model classy beautiful and hot...''

''....are you sure Hyung....you want this marriage'' Jungkook asked

''Ofcourse Kookie....with all my senses. I want show the world.... I was I'm and I always will be a top'' Jimin putted out a champagne bottle.

''Stop it now....you already finished a bottle'' Jin whispered.

The door of the room opened by Jimin's parents. Jin immediately hid the bottle.

''Although we don't understand what is happening but still if he wants that what can we do '' Mrs. Park said looking at his almost drunk elder son.

''Guys I don't have one percent trust on him. Please keep your eyes on him until he will say 'I do'....'' Mr. Park whispered in Jin's ear.

''Ok guys we are going for the venue. Bring him when when he's done'' Jimin parents told them and left.

 Bring him when when he's done'' Jimin parents told them and left