Entry Of Enemy

A deep breath with full of fresh air healed all his tiredness as he came out of studio. The night hiding the streets under a clocks of darkness. He took out his banana milk and started walking on the lonely streets. Well usually he comes back with Leon but today Leon was in night shift that's why is all alone. Last one month he had been working for upcoming auction in their institute. Now he was quite free. But wa missing Jimin badly. Two week has passed he met Jimin in that mysterious house. He didn't have any idea how his Chimmy Hyung was surviving in that place. He was lost in his thoughts didn't realize that someone was stalking him since he came out of the studio. When he heard the sound of footsteps behind him it was too late. That stalker held a knife on his throat and captured his mouth with his palm. Jungkook tried to release himself but couldn't.

"I will leave you...just tell me where is the bag??? What did you guys do with that?"stalker shouted.

Before Jungkook could say something a biker came in front of them.

"If he get a single scratch....trust me I'll cut you into pieces. Leave him" Yoongi putted off his helmet and black skeleton musk.

"Stay away I'm warning you" stalker said still holding Jungkook.

"You really want to make my hand dirty? Yoongi came near.

"I'll be back again" stalker pushed Jungkook and ran away.

Yoongi immediately caught Jungkook

"You.... ok Jungkook"

"Yes....thanks Hyung" Jungkook replied slowly.

"Let's go I'll take you home"

Jungkook agreed. Yoongi stopped his bike in front of a cafe and went in. He came back with some snacks.

"Your banana milk has wasted cause of that creep....please have these" he gave Jungkook.

"I'm not hungry Hyung" Jungkook said hesitately.

"Please eat them... don't keep yourself starving" yoongi caressed his head.

Jin was strolling in his garden, waiting for his bunny and dear husband

Jin was strolling in his garden, waiting for his bunny and dear husband. It was already nine but there was no sign of them. Reducing his tension Jungkook came with Suga.

"Why are you late? Who's bike is.....Yoongi?" Jin stopped his question seeing Suga.

"Come inside I have to tell something" Jungkook entered.

"Whenever he says he needs to talk I feel worried" Jim whispered ,Yoongi smiled and left.

Jungkook told everything. "I'm calling Namjoon....he will do something" Jin started panicking. Jungkook didn't stopped him.

Within some minutes Namjoon came with Hobi.

"Kookie are you alright?" Namjoon asked and received a sweet nod from Jungkook.