Your Dad's a Dick

Hayley's p.o.v.

Mikeal threw me on the cold ground. My hands combing through the dirt. I heard a crunching sound and I looked up to see Mikeal punching Klaus in the face. I felt a boiling anger in me "hey. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Klaus looked up at me shaking his hand "no! Father leave her" Mikeal started walking towards me I stood up standing me my ground. "What did you say to me girl?" He raised his fist and I knew he was gonna hurt me "FATHER!! NOT HER!!" Mikeal turned towards Klaus. "Are you yelling at me? Are you crazy" he slapped Klaus right across his face. I jumped back "you're not even worth my time" he spat at me. On his way out he kicked Klaus right in the stomach leaving. I crawled towards Klaus and we sat against a tree breathing heavily. I turned my head to Klaus "no offense but your dad's a dick" he smiled at me "I like you little wolf" I smiled "for someone who kinda sorta kidnapped me you're not that bad either" we laughed. "Niklaus" we heard an accent and looked up. The girl Amayra walked up to us "oh my god Niklaus. Hayley are you hurt?" "No but he is" she smiled without humor "I know he is" she held Klaus in her lap "Nik I'm going to heal you okay" he nodded playing with the ends of her hair. She started chanting under her breath. "There, there you are all right now" she kissed his head "now come on. I didn't travel all the way frome England for you to lie on the cold dirty ground" Klaus and I laughed "okay" "don't worry I can cook actually pretty good" "I believe you" "she winked at Klaus and I.