I Just Wanna Go Home

Hope's POV
"Yo Hope!" I looked up from my book to see my older sister Nikolette standing by my doorway with her arm wrapped around my girlfriend's shoulder. "Yes Nikki?" "I was wondering what we were gonna do this Christmas?" Lizzie walked in with a smile as she jumped on my bed. Daisy who was laying on my bed jumped at the perfect time to not get crushed by my crazy girlfriend.

Jade walked in and laid in Daisy's lap. "Don't worry Lizzie we won't crash another Saltzman family trip" I rolled my eyes and Nikolette walked towards us playing with her tongue piercing with her teeth. "Actually your controlling girlfriend and I decided that we should do something fun just the four of us. Oh and you too Jade if your into that, maybe Rafael but he might wanna spend it with Landon" Nikolette rolled her eyes as she said my ex's name.

"Nikki the only thing I wanna do is— "go wind surfing?" I rolled my eyes "no Lizzie. I just wanna go home" Nikolette smiled brightly "yes that's perfect! Let's go home for Christmas break" "what about the Hollow?" Nikolette rolled her eyes "they'll Hollow came after you when you were seven and now your 18 so I'm sure it safe enough for us to go home" Daisy remarked.

Lizzie leaned over and kissed my cheek "besides I'll get to meet your family" my girlfriend's eyes sparkled with delight "fine let's go home for Christmas".

Hayley's POV
"For the record your the one you said they could come" I said walking out Klaus' room "well yeah but that's because they were so excited and besides aren't you the mean one?" I rolled my eyes at him "I think it'll be great Klaus. We can call all your siblings to come and spend Christmas with us" Klaus rolled his eyes "come on it'll be just like old times!" I wrapped my arms around Klaus' neck and pecked his lips "pretty please!" I begged and with a big sigh "fine little wolf you win" "yess" he picked me up and spun me. "I love you" I smiled against his lips "I love you more Klaus".

                             ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Klaus and I walked up to the gate and I was practically jumping up out of my skin because I was so excited. "Calm down love they'll be here" I bit my lip "I know, I know it's just my babies haven't been to New Orleans in over 10 years" "it's only been 11 but okay. I'm gonna try and find a drink" Klaus pushed himself off the wall and started to walk away.

"Oh sorry brother it would appear I drank it all" Klaus and I both looked up to see Rebekah. "Rebekah?!" I jumped into her open arms "so it's a good thing I brought more" said Marcel and I saw Klaus hug him before we traded off.

"We just got off the phone with Freya and Kol. They'll be here" Rebekah smiled for a second before it quickly turned into a disgusted frown "in the meantime let's cheer this place up" I heard Klaus sigh loudly next to me.

Nikolette's POV
We walked up to the gate but Hope stopped Lizzie and I from going in "what if they freak out?" Rafael hugged Hope "it's going to be fine" Lizzie wrapped her arm around Hope's shoulder "fear not babe because if they don't love Lizzie Saltzman I'll make them love me" Lizzie smiled at Hope "I will one day be Elizabeth Jenna Mikealson" we laughed and Hope said "just don't mention Jenna around my dad. It's kinda a sensitive subject for him". "Why is that?" Jade asked curiously "he killed Daisy's aunt Elena's aunt Jenna. Lizzie's named after her" Jade nodded understanding.

I wrapped my arms around Rafael's neck and he smiled "you think your dad will like me?" I kissed his cheek "most definitely" "well I definitely won't like you all if your standing outside my house making out with my daughters and niece" Lizzie Jade, and Rafael jumped.

"Son of a bitch you scared me!" Lizzie remarked and my dad actually laughed "Nikki, Hope, Daisy I've missed you" I smiled and Hope, Daisy and I hugged our him. "We missed you too dad" he pulled back and kissed our foreheads "and who might these three be even though I already know the answer" "dad this is my boyfriend Rafael" Raf smiled and went to shake my dad's hand "I've heard many things about you" my dad smiled his evil smile "all good things I hope" "mostly bad but Hope Daisy and Nikki tell great stories about you" Lizzie rolled her eyes.