What Are We?

Klaus' POV
I looked up at the ceiling as Breanne rushed over to Hayley and put a blanket over her. "Klaus?" as she spoke Elijah walked through the door with a sad face with a younger girl. "Hayley" "Elijah!" Hayley ran to him throwing her arms around his neck.

Elijah looked happy with Hayley in his arms. I smiled at the sight of them walking away slowly. "I suppose calling you Klaus would be disrespectful?" I turned towards the girl to see her already staring at me. "I'm Nikolette. Call me whatever you want except my actual name" I smiled "I feel as if I should know you?" "You're daughter. I too am a Tribrid" I smiled at her "you're the result of Hayley and I" "yea and I'm happy to help you with anything you need... dad?" I smiled.

"You can call me dad and what about diaper duty?" She laughed "if you'd like I would help you with Hope. She's my sister after all" then she walked off and Hayley walked up to me.

"Hey" I looked up at her "hello little wolf" "can't say I've missed that old pet name" she smiled "this doesn't have to be a thing Hayley" she furrowed her brows and walked closer to me "what if I wanted this to be a thing?" I smirked "do you?" She bit her lip and looked at me through her eyelashes "I don't know, you're the one who like me to be in charge so you tell me" I raised my hands to cup her face.

"I'll worry about my brother's broken heart later" I smashed my lips against hers and she responded quickly and eagerly. I kissed down her neck and she vamp speed me to the stairs so I took us to my room.

                           ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rebekah's POV
"Nikolette?" My supposed niece looked up at me and stopped playing with Hope. "Auntie Bex" she jumped up and wrapped her arms around me.

Flashback
"NIKOLETTE!" Rebekah ran into the room scared out of her wits. Their father caught them in the castle and they were all saying their goodbyes. Rebekah ran through the castle until she saw her 11 year old niece crying on the floor. "Nikolette?!" She looked up sadly "Auntie Bex" she jumped up and wrapped herself around her favorite and only Aunt. "Come on love Mikeal has found us" "is my mom still missing?" Rebekah ran her hands through her nieces brown hair "we must leave now my love" "okay".

I held Nikolette in my arms and I felt her relax. "I remember you" Nikolette pulled away "Amayra well Breanne said it'll take awhile for all the so called memories show up" "Nikolette are you... are you a— "original?" I sighed "yea" she smiled "no I'm just a regular human Tribrid" we laughed "so you've never killed?" "No I've killed plenty of people I'm a witch and a werewolf" "so if you haven't activated your vampire side how are you here?" "Dad pissed some witches off and they spelled me into a sleeping beauty spell" I nodded.

"Well how old are you? Technically not literally" Nikolette smiled "I'm 14" "great" "so Aunt Bex would you like to watch Hope with me?" I smiled "I would love too".

Hayley's POV
I laid awake in Klaus' bed. I had my head on his chest listening to his low heartbeat as he slept. When I left I was technically with Elijah but I was also technically married to Klaus.

I lifted my hand up and stared at the beautiful ring. "It's outdated" "what?" I raised my head "your ring is 1000 years to late. We'll have to go and get you a new one... if that's what you want" "Klaus in case you couldn't tell" I lifted up and stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes "I love you Klaus" he smiled and brought our lips together "I love you too".

Just than the door flew open revealing Nikolette and Hope "hello mother and father" "child of ours" "Hope and I are going out" "okay" I turned to look at Klaus "do you hear that?" He furrowed his brows "hear what?" "The sweet sound of no children" I reconnected our lips and he laughed into the kiss.

A/N: So this was pretty short but next chapter will be the last bc I don't wanna drag this out and make you guys wait. Anyways next chapter will be a major time jump also none of the Mikealson will die bc I can do that 💅🏾 Also so you all can put a face to a name young Nikki Reed is Nikolette Mikealson

 Anyways next chapter will be a major time jump also none of the Mikealson will die bc I can do that 💅🏾 Also so you all can put a face to a name young Nikki Reed is Nikolette Mikealson