I Fancy You

Hayley's POV
I felt my blood boil as I watched the two of them make out. I guess I had no reason to get angry since Klaus belonged to Tatia more than he belonged to me. I felt my eyes prick and I left.

I walked away from the party or whatever the hell it was called "HAYLEY!" "I heard Klaus perfectly clear but I continued to walk away.

He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Hayley what's wrong?" I rolled my eyes "what's wrong? Oh I dunno maybe it's the fact that I just saw you shove your tongue down Tatia's throat!" For a while he stayed silent before bursting into laughter "Hayley, Tatia chose me" I looked up at him "because she chose me she kissed me but u told her that I fancied someone else" I felt a smile sneak onto my lips "well whoever she is she sure is lucky".

I turned to walk away but he grabbed me again cupping my face "I fancy you Hayley" I looked up at him through my lashes "me?" "You, I've never seen anyone besides Amayra stand up to my father, your brave, beautiful, incredibly smart and unlike most women here you have your own mind" I smiled "I'm going to kiss you now" I leaned in until our lips met. First it was softly until the kiss heated up.

I don't know where we were or how we got thee all I could think about was Klaus' hands roaming my body. I moaned into his ear and he chuckled softly just as we had our first time.

                             ✨✨✨✨✨

I opened my eyes to the bright sky. I just remembered that Klaus and I had sex. Oh no this won't be good "Hayley get dresses" "why what's wrong?" I watched as he got dressed "what we did was very illegal" "what?" I got up and got dressed "you have to be married to have sex" "well you seemed very experienced so" "I slept with Tatia a couple of times" "what's the problem?" "The problem is Tatia had a hut for us to be in" I face palmed myself "right of course" once we're finished we went hunting as a cover up.

"Where have you two been?" "Hunting" Mikeal walked up to us "Niklaus you went hunting by yourself?" "No I took Hayley" Mikeal's face became angry. He slapped Klaus and yelled "she a women so she doesn't count" I heard Rebekah gasp but I didn't dare look back.

Esther walked up to us "thank you both, I suppose we'll have rabbit tonight" she took the dead animals away and I helped Klaus up.

"Hayley come here" I sat Klaus down and walked over to Mikeal slowly. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away. "I don't know how you did it but you've got my son wrapped around your finger. So I need you to get married and get. The. Hell. Out!" I looked at him in shock "what?" "Klaus is useless, he's worthless, stupid, and worst of all weak" .

Even if Mikeal had said this to me in the 21 century my reaction would have been the same. I felt my eyes change as I jumped on him "Klaus isn't useless" I punched him right in the face "he isn't worthless" I punched him again "he's not stupid" I punched him again "and he's most definitely not weak" I went yo punch him again but someone pulled me up.

"Mikeal what is going on in here?" Esther ran in. "A beast! Esther you've let in a breast" "what are you talking about?" "That girl, she's evil" Esther looked at me for a second and not at Klaus you had yet to remove his arms from around my waist. "Hayley, Niklaus come".

We followed her to their hut. Inside Esther lit sage. "We can talk freely here" "I'm a werewolf" Klaus looked at me and I couldn't tell if he was judging me or not. "I know you are. I also know you have a child with Niklaus, Hope isn't it. So Hayley what are you doing here?" I looked at Klaus "I don't know. Freya waa doing this spell and I as sent here by accident" "I can fix the spell but let me ask you were you binded to a wolf when the spell happened?" "Yes" she sighed "you'll have to marry a werewolf first" I turned to Klaus "marry me" he laughed "one that's my line and two I'm not a werewolf" Esther sighed "yes you are Niklaus" we turned to see Amayra. "Amayra what are you doing here?" "I wanted to check up on Hayley" "Amayra do you know the spell for binding werewolf ceremony?" Amayra's became glossy as she looked into the past "yes I know how to do one" "does Niklaus need to, you know... kill someone" Klaus looked scared "mo mother I won't harm anyone" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Funny you say that because soon you'll be famous for harming people" Klaus genuinely looked scared. "I don't want to hurt people" "you won't Niklaus" "Amayra how fast can you do this wedding?" "Well they're both still young. Hayley is 19 and Nik is 21 but... okay here's what we're gonna do"

Klaus' POV
I opened my eyes and pushed the scene out of my head trying to focus on my painting. "Niklaus" I turned to see Elijah "none of us have been getting those visions" I looked up at him and Breanne walked in "I have" "so have I" "what about" I smirked "marrying Hayley" Elijah made a face but over all played it pretty cool. I knew Elijah enough to know that I got under his skin by saying that.

"Well what is happening?" "I dunno I've blocked it out" Elijah sighed and turned to Breanne "don't look at me I've blocked those out a few hours ago" he face palmed himself and Breanne and I fist bumped each other "well how are we going to find Hayley?" I sighed and put my paint brush down and I saw Breanne pick it up "don't worry about it. Freya and Esther are working on it" Elijah left.

"He's always throwing tantrums" Breanne and I laughed. "Wanna paint with me?" Breanne's became sad "I don't really paint anymore" I grabbed her hand "come on" I handed her a brush and we started painting together.

A/N: Sorry for the slack I was busy trying to finish to finish If You Love Me Don't Let Me Go which I did and we are currently on the third book in the series! I hope you all enjoyed 😁😁