Waking up in a new place (part one)

Hayley's p.o.v.

As I hit the floor I felt my shirt and pants loosen on my and felt something tighten on my neck. I heard a noise and my neck snapped up. When I looked up I saw two large wolves looking at me. I backed up into the tree and I tried to threaten them with my hybrid face but I didn't feel it come out. Just when I thought I was going to die I felt two strong arms lock around my waist and pull me up. A second later I could feel a branch under me. When I looked to see who save me I was surprised to see Klaus sitting in front of me. " Hello. I'm Niklaus Mikealson. You are?" I stared at him intensely I looked at his hair. My eyes went huge because it was long. Klaus stared at me like I was incompetent " Why would I tell you? I don't even know you". "I guess you're right. I'm going to call you...well  you're tiny and I met you by saving you from wolves. What about tiny wolf? No I don't like it. Oh I know little wolf. Yup that's what i'm going to call you".I rolled my eyes at him "still using that idiot nickname I see" "What was that?" My eyes went huge "ugh nothing" he smiled at me "Come on the wolves are gone". He jumped down from the tree landing on his feet and turned towards me and said "I'll catch you". I raised my eyebrows "do you trust me love?" "I don't know" "come on I've got a trust worthy face don't I" I smiled and then I jumped. I landed right into his strong arms.  "Hmm you really are a little one" I laughed as he carried me. He was looking straight ahead but I was staring at his hair with a desperate desire to touch his shoulder length hair. "I know it's a bit early but I'll take you to meet my family" I smiled.

Updated March 23, 2021