5) Treat me

A musical harmony of moans floated through the air. The sounds of pleasure filled all the empty space Simon and Vik left as they pressed their bodies as close together as possible in the corner of the room on the bed. Vik tugged at the shirt still on Simon wanting it to be off like his was. It wasn't fair that he couldn't admire Simon's body like he was getting to do with Vik's right now. Simon paused the kissing to sit up while remaining on Vik's hips and begin removing his own shirt. Then the blonde's phone buzzed to the side. He briefly checked it.

"Shit." he spat.

"What?"

"Randy's coming back early." Simon informed him.

"Fuck." Vik cursed under his breath. He started sitting up to leave.

"Hold on." Simon grabbed Vik's wrists pinning them back against the bed. Simon dove in for one last lustful kiss. When he broke away, Simon kept Vik's bottom lip between his teeth. The boy on top watched Vik look up at him as he whimpered in pain because Simon was biting too hard. "So fucking sexy." he breathed after having let go.

"Okay." Vik giggled, feeling himself blush. "Now seriously, I have to go." At last Simon dismounted his gentle lover. They both jumped to their feet in a rush to redress themselves in their shirts, socks, and shoes. Vik gathered his notes into his book bag and dashed for the door. "Text you later?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting." Simon blew him a goodbye kiss from across the room.

Vik sped walked to the elevator while he simultaneously texted Harry he was coming home from his "walk" now. On the ride to the main floor, Vik fixed himself up so he looked presentable by flattened his hair and adjusting his collar. He bent down to tie his dress boots. The elevator dinged as it hit the floor. Vik sprung up and was faced with an unexpected guest when the doors split apart.

"Vik?"

"Josh?"

"What are you doing here?" Josh grumbled. Vik exited the elevator and walked toward the exit a few steps. Josh kept his arms crossed and eyes glued to the shorter, smaller lad.

"I was helping Simon with homework." Vik answered sharply with no hesitation and no shakiness in his voice.

"What homework is an engineer helping a film major with?" Josh inquired. He highly doubted there was any similarity between their classes.

"He still has gen-eds I can assist with." Vik lied, less convincingly this time.

"Whatever." Josh, not caring to carry on their discussion, called for the elevator. Vik knew what was really on Josh's mind. He probably didn't have the attention span to think about anything else.

"Don't expect to get too far. Randy will be back soon." he kindly warned.

"Well he won't stay for very long with me in the room." Josh assured before the doors closed on him, sending him to the fourth floor.

Josh pushed up his sleeves up as he made his way down the hall. Simon's door swung open as he walked in unannounced. Josh rarely ever knocks. It was a small detail Simon never cared about considering he gave the man permission to waltz in anytime he felt like it.

"Hi Ran- Oh, Josh!" Simon squeaked in surprise.

He got scared for a second when Josh didn't say anything and just marched up to him. The fear subsided when a mischievous smirk popped onto his face. Very quickly he learned what kind of mood Josh was in. Josh took Simon, spun him around, shoved him against his desk, and grabbed a handful of his ass. Just the kind of loving he needed to balance out Vik's.

"Randy is going to be home soon." Simon relayed the same message Vik had previously shared with him.

"I don't care." he hummed in a low, gravely voice.