17) Pay me

The loading bar below the URL taunted Vik as it sat there not moving a pixel. Curse these nearly ten year out of date library computers. In the mean time, he glanced over to Harry who was sat next to him. The game Geoguessr was pulled up on his phone.

"Where do you think it is?" Vik hovered over his friend's shoulder.

"The dirt is red so it has got to be Australia or somewhere in South Africa?" 

"I think it's Australia. Don't really know why. The grass just says Aussie land." Vik added. Harry just sat in silence with a concentrated face.

"God I hate these maps where you're in the middle of nowhere."

"Bonjour boys."

They both raised their heads to see Simon twirling the stick of a grape lollipop between his fingers. The black pants he wore were definitely too tight. It matched the fit of the black long-sleeved shirt that hugged his body so that his nipples protruded. His winged eyeliner was so sharp it could cut a bitch. Clearly he was feeling some time of way today. What he was feeling was himself. 

"You ready, Harry?" Meanwhile Simon did his best to make Vik uncomfortable by eye-fucking him. The short boy glanced away to see if the list of books rented out had loaded yet.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna guess the middle of Australia because I have no idea-" His backpack was slung over his shoulder. "Spain?! What? I hate this stupid game. Ugh." The phone was shoved into his back pocket. 

"Harry. In case I'm not here when you guys leave, remember to text me when you get to the theater and when you're heading home." Vik reminded.

"Got it." He flashed two thumbs up. Then he walked off with Simon further into the library. In his typical baggie attire, Harry managed to complete oppose the taller boy's wardrobe.

A certain sense of relief surrounded Simon as they headed to their boys. It was a miracle that Harry and Ethan finally got together. Now him and Josh will have to stop flirting. Hopefully. Simon decided to still keep a close eye on Harry. Maybe he's not as innocent as he seems. Already he's shown quite a rebellious side. From sneaking out, to smoking pot, to sexualizing himself just to flirt with boys; Simon wondered what happened to the meek, anxiety-ridden person he supposedly claimed to be.

"Hello hello hello." Simon loudly sung. A glare from a passing stranger reminded him to be quiet. 

"Hey. Wait, don't you have tutoring, Harry?" Ethan asked.

"Since I got an A on my last test Tobi said we could have today off." Harry informed. He skipped over toward Ethan for a hug and a peck on the lips.

"And he's treating him by taking us to see a movie." Simon added on.

"Treating Harry but he's also taking you?" Josh questioned from the other side of the aisle.

"Because who doesn't enjoy my company?" 

"Don't you have class later too?" he questioned again.

"Yeah but it's just a review for a test on Friday."

"Ew a test on a Friday." Ethan gagged.

"Tell me about it. But, hey, it just gives me a reason to party even harder that night." Simon shrugged. He stepped away to let the couple properly acquaint each other. Josh watched his boy saunter up to him.

"How are you, sexy?" Josh rested a hand on Simon's hip. The sharp green eyes ate up the sight in front of him.

"Good."

"Just good?" His eyes glued to the lollipop sliding down Simon's fully exposed tongue. Simon popped the candy into Josh's mouth.

"Yeah it's hard to feel too bad when your friends are so happy." Simon looked over at the new couple. A subtle signal that in Simon's mind he had won the game they were playing.