24) Make love to me

*I googled how to make a margarita when I published this and found out it's national margarita day lmao cheers!

"Okay, so I poured the tequila. What's the last step?" Simon asked as he eyed the small handful of ingredients and bartending tools in front of him. After the encounter with Ethan mere hours ago, and with Vik no longer available, Simon retreated to the only person who didn't seem disgusted by him and his freedom of association. After all, Josh needed a friend and someone to monitor his drinking. Simon knew spending time with Josh was a healthier alternative to quelling the pain of his tragic, unfulfilling love life with more drugs.

"Well what's the one bottle you haven't used yet? The...?" Josh guided from the couch. How was Simon expected to remember anything when there's a sexy man sprawled on the couch with all shirt buttons undone? That exposed chest nearly had him drooling in the drinks. Josh waved his hand urging Simon to finish the answer. He snapped out of his daze and grabbed the triple sec. Josh teased him by saying, "You're so smart!" Simon playfully stuck his tongue out in response.

A minute later Simon joined him with two margaritas. He had been interested in becoming a bartender lately. And what better person to consult for how to make a drink than the man who makes himself one everyone morning? Well, an actual bartender but Simon doesn't know one. So Josh is second best. It was a fun activity for the both of them to bond over. Josh took the first sip of Simon's first ever attempt at making a mixed drink. Simon watched in excited anticipation which fizzled out when Josh winced.

"Overpoured a bit." he said being nice.

"Didn't think you'd notice. I thought you'd like more liquor in your drinks."

"I'm tolerant to drunkenness not flavor." he joked. Simon laughed with him. He tasted his own drink, eliciting the same facial expression. The most I-told-you-so glance peered at Simon from his right.

"Oh god teq-uila sucks!" Simon exclaimed, gagging mid word.

They sat there for the next two hours binge watching reality TV until Josh got up to take their empty glasses back to the kitchen. With Simon so engrossed in the show, Josh snuck off to his room. When he returned, he sat unsuspectingly until their TV show paused. Simon glanced over at Josh who had the remote in one hand. His other hand was hidden behind his back.

"Whatcha got there?" Simon purred, leaning close. A box that just barely fit in the palm of his hand was unveiled. The playful smile on Simon's face enlarged. The excitement was tantalizing. He patienced himself by taking the gift slowly. Nestled inside was a shiny watch. Simon's head popped up with his smile expanding to an open mouthed one. Josh's whole body melted from how warm his heart glowed at Simon's reaction. This never gets old. "You never forget yet, every time you remember, I'm surprised." The sex sure to ensue is never a repayment for the gifts; The gifts just get Simon horny. Gift-giving is one of his love languages. They have sex way more often than Josh spends money on him. It's not a one-to-one transaction like so many think.

Simon initiated with a firm kiss and a "thank you" tucked in. The gift was set to the side to allow both arms to wrap around Josh's neck. Their legs intertwined so they could be as close as possible on the couch. A hand drifted down Josh's chest while the other slid to the crook of his neck. Simon kept waiting for Josh to start pushing him onto his back. Since he still hadn't, Simon gently pushed first to get a reaction. On the contrary, Josh let himself get pushed back until his head was resting on the arm of the couch. 

"You're playing an interesting game tonight." Simon commented. He hoped the following response would give him a hint of what to expect. All he got was,

"What game?" Josh resumed their make out session -  now with more grinding. Each other's crotches rubbed against the other's thigh. A subtle hand on the ass too. Simon tried to pry Josh's mouth open with his tongue. No entry was granted. "Shh. Slow." A low, sultry voice oozed from Josh's lips. A roused, almost childish in its eagerness, look danced in his eyes as he said, "I want to make love to you tonight."

"O-okay. I can do that." Simon quivered at the game Josh wanted to embark upon. This was a new way to spice up their love life. The request was certainly a pleasant surprise.

Together they giddily sauntered into the bedroom. Once the door softly closed, Simon began to climb on the bed on all fours. His hips were tugged at so he peeked behind himself. Josh sat the eager boy at the side of the bed. A pair of doughy blue eyes looked up wide with patience, ready to take in whatever was to come next. However, they weren't ready for the sight soon to be seen. For now the kissing resumed while Josh grabbed at Simon's thighs like he kneading dough. Simon wondered if he was supposed to say anything. Normally there was dialogue between them. Their mouths were so quiet (well kind of) it was actually nice. A shudder was sent down Simon's spine when fingers floated near his waistline and pant button. The stiffness in his pants stirred at the potential of being set free. The man who still stood up did all he could do to fully arouse Simon. Once achieved, Josh took an inner deep breath and paused before sinking to his knees. Once Simon realized what he was doing, he had to hold in the audible gasp that nearly leaped out of his mouth. For a moment he thought he'd teleported back to Vik's dorm. The following event was electrifying.

"Because you deserve it, princess."

Never - not even close - had Josh given oral to another man. There was never the desire to do it. In fact, there was more fear to it. The idea of it always seemed so emasculating. More so than just being gay. In his mind that's the submissive's job. Since it has come to light that Simon is secretly a switch with Vik, Josh had the epiphany that giving oral doesn't determine a bottom. Josh can still be the one in charge. He's still the "man" in the relationship. The one in control, most importantly. For a year now Simon has had to put up with Josh and take the brunt of all sexual encounters. Josh has never had to put up with Simon. He's not a self-doubting, overconfident man covered in spite for protection. He's a delight in everyone's day, not a drag. Because of this, Josh owes Simon appreciation. And in the form of something more meaningful than an object.

;

He exited the bathroom to a beautiful sight: Simon already fast asleep completely nude in his bed. The sheets barely covered his lower half. Josh slid next to him trying hard to not disturb his peacefulness. Their sex lives had become such a routine of fucking and saying goodbye right after. To fall asleep together felt so refreshing.

The room flashed before him as his eyes fluttered open. Simon's core warmed at the realization of where he was. It was nice to get to know the silk sheets a new way. They felt weightless against his skin. He glanced over to see Josh's back. His body slowly lifted and fell. He was stirred awake by Simon trying to spoon him. Neither could recall a time they cuddled after sex. Josh rolled over so they could face each other. They got lost in each other's eyes for several minutes, simply enjoying their presence and the erotic smell still floating around the room.

"I've always known you're sexy, but I've never noticed just how beautiful you are." Josh's fingers took their sweet time gently caressing Simon's arm. Simon felt bubbles like no other in his stomach. The irresistible need to kiss Josh took control. No amount of drinking could bring Josh this high of an ecstasy. Their foreheads rested against each other. The intimacy was so intense and never before explored between them. They couldn't break their longing gazes.

"I don't care what people think they know about you. You have a soul. It just need to be warmed up." Simon giggled, topping it off with a peck on Josh's nose.

"Turn around. It's my turn to spoon you." They subsequently repositioned themselves. Their breathing synchronized. There was still no telling what caused Josh's behavior to change so. Nevertheless, it was welcome with open arms. Simon could spend every night wrapped tightly in the arms of this incredibly handsome man. After all the drama over the past couple of days, this was the perfect place to be. 

Here there was peace.