Laxy

Lucy's POV

"Hey gramps," I said awkwardly walking into Master Makorov's office.

"When did you know?" Master questioned.

"The dragons told me in the night of my "royalty" reveal as some would call it." I politely answered becoming guilty for wrecking the guild once more.

"I presume you are aware that Laxus is your brother?"

"Yeah do you happen to know where he might be? I want to talk to him." I asked.

Speak of the devil,"See who soon?" said the man himself Laxus Dreyar.

"Hey...sis?" He said as if wondering if saying the term "sister" was foreign to him.

"When did you know?" Akira asked.

"Since when did a flying cat know?" Laxus retorted.

She glared holes in his shirt staring at the mysterious man who is supposedly Lucy's brother.

He sure has the same attitude as Lu, Akira thought.

"Gramps," He smirked once again. "Had told me about my oh so "beloved" long lost sister a long time ago I just didn't realize she had been in front of me the whole time." He chuckled.

"He had told me right when I finally connected the pieces about us which was when you left Fairytail.Which I totally understand why..." He trailed off which made the room go from fun loving to extremely awkward.

Kiyoshi for once actually interrupted the awkward silence which for once I was actually proud of him for doing. Praise Jesus for him aha get it? He is an angel and all okay no...

"So are you aware of the Antarian Warriors and their so called "Supreme Leader " Zacariah Noble?"

"Yeah although nothing Noble about him."Laxus sneered pompously.

"He's our family's arch nemesis and shouldn't be taken lightly." Master or uh... Grandpa? scolded at us which made even Laxus giggle.

Laxus giggling like a 5 year old was something you don't see everyday if I must say so myself.

"Ugh shut up Laxy your giggling is annoying."

Laxy? Why does I feel familiar in saying that? Eh, I like the ring to it.

"Lu if you wanted some all you needed to do was ask." He smirked knowing that incest was freaking nasty!

"Master oh my God why are you crying?" I began to panic as I saw the "very old frail" man started to sob.

He hiccuped,"You haven't called each other that in 15 years!"

"Sorry to butt in on your sob fest but uh we sort of have to deal with this Antarian problem." Kiyoshi retorted.

Realizing how soft I've become I managed to cough up a response.

"Oh, yeah...still working on that."

AN// haha tune in next time on Out for Revenge 😂🙌 I sound like a novella 🙈 lmao okay hope you enjoy my lovelies ❤️