Returned Queen

Lucy's POV

As I ran for my life out of that guild that screams Natsu everywhere I hadn't realized my tears summoned my Celestial Spirits.

Suddenly Loke,Aquarius,Aries,Cancer,Capricorn,Taurus,Virgo,Plue,Scorpio, Sagittarius, even Celestial Spirit King etc. appeared from thin air.

"Lucy Heartfilia do you dare wish to become stronger than Natsu Dragneel?" Questioned the Celestial Spirit King.

"Give me everything you've got." She said determined to surpass Natsu.

And with that she had been teleported to a world where large winged creatures roam that not even the strongest dragonslayer has ever seen... The dragon realm.

"Layla?!" The dragons all roared.

That was my mothers name.How would they know her she thought to herself.

"My names Lucy Heartfilia daughter of Layla who has passed away many years ago."

Very confused, the Dragon Council members had all introduced themselves.

Igneel, the fire dragon.

Grandine, the wind dragon.

Metalicana, the iron dragon.

Weisslogia, the light dragon.

Skiadrum, the shadow dragon.

Nanami, the water dragon.

Nova, the space dragon.

Shizen , the nature dragon.

Zoricrone, the plasma dragon.

"Princ- I mean Lucy don't you realize who you are?" Stuttered Igneel.

She shook her head silently.

The dragons all stared at each other in confusion.

"Daughter of Makorov Layla Heartfilia was our previous Queen which make you daughter of Jude Lucy Heartfilia the present Queen of the Dragon Realm."

Lucy was speechless beyond words.

"Makorov?! As in the current master of Fairy Tail?!" She basically yelled.

"Yes, I assume you know of your grandfather then." Grandine said patiently.

"Is there any way I can talk to Makorov?" Lucy questioned.

"Unfortunately all we can do is explain what we know."

"Makorov had a beautiful daughter Layla who became the 20th Queen.

Layla later became pregnant with the twins Lucy & Laxus but Makorov used Ivan Dreyar to not show the family connection between the twins because it might jeopardize Lucy's identity."

"So Master really is my grandfather & Laxus is my brother?!"

"It's a lot to take in but as Queen of the Dragon Realm you have much potential that has been locked away."

"Give me everything you've got." She smirked.

"And let the training begin!" The dragons roared.

\\\\\\\\\\\\ Authors Note ////////////////////

Oh my lord guys sorry I haven't been on much lol I was just have major writers block

Butt, it's all good in the hood now right?

Dedicated to the once again fabulous JM & smexy Anna 🐘