Zachariah leader of the Antarian Warriors

AN// Don't forget to comment along as you read it makes me extremely ecstatic reading them 😂 now shooo! read the chapter that I spent until 4 am writing 💁🌚

Lucy's POV

Exerting a large amount of power,the young Mage had blown up the whole mountain.

Then using her new set of skills,the Mage had restored the land.

"You never fail to impress me Lu-chan."said Igneel.

"Arigato, sensei." She gracefully responded.

The wise dragon chuckled,"Oh stop with the formalities you make me feel old."

"That's cause you are like a MILLION years old!" Lucy retorted.

"Lucy,"He said changing the playful mood Lucy was currently in,"I think it's time for you to return to Fiore."

"Why can't I stay with the dragons, Igneel?" She pleaded.

"We promised to train you.You have a duty as Queen of the Dragon Realm,you are destined to defeat Zachariah, leader of the Antarian warriors." He explained solemnly.

Antarian warriors.Why did that name sound so familiar?She wondered to herself.

Understanding her confusion Igneel explained thoroughly,"The Antarian warriors are ferocious beasts who put our species nearly extinct.Your mother sacrificed her life to protect you from them."

I remember that day it was a hazy memory but I remember seeing fire everywhere seeping into my lungs a little blonde boy carrying me telling me everything was going to be alright.The face of my mother.

Flashback

"Haha mama!"

"Your so silly,princess." Her ever so graceful voice soothed her daughter to sleep.

A large crash resonated around the house.You could feel the vibrations of the foot steps the soldiers raiding the house.

"Mama, what's happening?" The frightened little girl asked half awake.

"It's going to be alrig-"

A deep voice had interrupted the mother and daughters conversation.

"OH BELOVED QUEEN OF THE DRAGON REALM WHERE ARE YOU?!" A sarcastic voice boomed.

"Laxus, take your sister in to the cellar lock the door with your Binding magic." The Queen instructed her son.

"Okay mum." The boy said obediently.

"I love you my wonderful children never forget that."

The young women stood up and walked toward her enemy as the twins whimpered slowly walking away, afraid of the mysterious character who had trespassed into their home.

"What do you want from me Zachariah?" Layla said venomously.

"Oh darling, I'm afraid you know what I want."

"Let me guess, me dead." She wryly responded.

"Ding, ding, ding! Wow maybe you aren't as stupid as you have led me to believe.I'd love to stay and chat but as leader of the Antarian warriors we are busy busy busy!"

"Bye, bye now Queen of the Dragon Realm." Zachariah smirked teleporting out of the Heartfilia house hold as he dropped the match out into the floor.

And with that last sentence, Layla Heartfilia had taken her last breaths and perished along with the mansion.

End of flashback

"Okay I'll go back." Said Queen of the Dragon Realm.

"Hm?" Questioned Igneel.

"I'll go back to Fiore and defeat Zachariah once and for all." Lucy said astonished at her own words of confidence cause truly she was frightened to death.

AN// Omgggg I'm alive whet?! Over the passed few months we earned over 700+ read ahhhhh I can't even rn (<-- basic white girl language 😂) I can't believe we made it this far to be honest I thought only my friends would read this story (shout out to the elephants squad you the real mvp) I'm sorry again for the 2 month absense like ugh I feel like that's the only thing I say every chapter but don't worry I already pre wrote the next chappie so get ready c:

ilysm my lovelies 😘 -Prada