Unexpected arrival

AN//First of all where tf do I start ughhh we reached 1k on Wednesday I can't thanks a lot guys you literally made my heart stop for hours and made me cry 😂😭 You guys are perfect to meeeee 😘😍

Lucy's POV

Let's just say seeing Natsu's face seeing me & Kiyoshi together was pretty priceless.

"What the actual hell is going on here?!" Natsu screamed basically popping my ear drums.

"What do you care bastard as for all I know you think I'm useless." I stated coldly.

"I never meant that..." He muttered.

Disappearing into thin air, Kiyoshi left the awkward conversation the ex lovers were in by turning invisible. But only through Natsu's eyes. The others could see him and chose on not to say anything.

Wise move.

"Where did he go?" Questioned Natsu clearly puzzled as to where the angel went,by spinning round and round searching for him like a dog.

"Lushee? Is it really you?" A blue neko said slowly flying up to me.

I hugged him on sight.

"I missed you Lucy!"

"Me too, Happy." I whispered into his fur.

"Well isn't this a lovely reunion." Akira sarcastically said rolling her eyes.

"Who's she?" Said Gray and Natsu simultaneously.

"JINX!" Yelled Gray.

"Dammit." Natsu responded.

"She's my exceed, Akira."

"Hello lads." She politely spoke.

"She's not from here I'm guessing?" Ezra questioned.

"I come from the far land many galaxies away called Britain." stated Akira.

"I thought Los Angeles?" Asked Lucy.

"What the hell is a Lost Angle?!" Said Nastu dumbfounded.

"IT'S LOS ANGELES YOU STUPID, ARROGANT ARGH!!!" Akira yelled immensely agitated at Natsu that she couldn't finish her sentence.

Kiyoshi shook his head in disapproval.

You loved this guy? mouthed Kiyoshi.

"Um you guys this conversation is drifting." I stated trying to get Kiyoshi off my back.

Then out of nowhere Erza said the unthinkable.

"Lucy ,would you come back to Fairytail? I know it's our fault for you leaving but for Levy please. She's fallen apart when you left and she would only talk to Gajeel and Wendy." Begged Erza as tears welled in her eyes just thinking about that day.

Wow. Never really pegged Ezra to go soft. I thought to myself.

"Sure but only for her." I said feeling slightly guilty in how me leaving affected Levy.

"Seriously?!" Exclaimed Gray obviously astonished at my answer.

"Yeah, Levy was my best friend if you didn't
remember." I said annoyed.

We all had left my apartment in silence as if unsure what to say walking toward the beloved guild, Fairytail.

"Lucy are you really going back to your old guild?" Said Akira telepathically.

"Yeah is there a problem with that?"

"Don't you think they're going to want you to join back?"

"Yeah but I want them to all see that I'm better off with out them." I last said clearly with a plan devised in my head.

And then out of nowhere..."Really Lucy him? He's not the sharpest tool in the shed...or tool box...or machine operator. Seriously how do you humans use these in literature?!" Kiyoshi said joining in on the conversation.

Ugh I hate angels. I thought to myself...or not.

"I heard that baka!" Yelled Kiyoshi in reality slapping my head in the process.

Ow..." I felt my head slowly forming a bruise.

"ITS HIM AGAIN!WHY CAN HE FLY?!HOW DO YOU KNOW MY LUCY?!WHY DO YOU HAVE WINGS?!WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Rambled on Natsu.

Your Lucy?! What in the name of Zeref is happening?

"He was here the whole time, smartass." Smirked Gray.

"No! He just appeared right now!" Pouted Natsu like a 5 year old.

"The stripper boy is right I have been here the whole time I just disguised myself in front of you cause the fact of the matter is you're annoying."

"Stripper boy?!You're a well..flying thing." Gray said defeatedly.

"Stripper boy?" Cried Happy who was currently laughing his eyes off literally lmao-ing.

"Wait,what are you exactly?" Gray asked.

"I'm an angel." Explained Kiyoshi getting bored immediately typing on his futuristic angel device.

"Ugh...There's no wifi in Fiore?!I should have bought 4G." He muttered.

I think they call it an Ephone,no Jphone.I scratched my head just thinking about it.Oh I know it's an Iphone 97c! I mentally high-fived myself.

Lost in my thoughts, I hadn't realized that we had arrived at the guild.

"Woooooah, this place is huge..." Mumbled Akira & Kiyoshi both looking up at the 3 story building.

Sighing loudly I whispered,"It's good to be back home."

Slowly opening the front gate doors of the guild and all you could see is people staring.

AN// guys imagine them walking through the doors tho... in slow motion an angel texting on an iPhone, 😂 the legendary Lucy Heartfilia, 2 exceeds, a jealous Natsu, an emotional Erza & Gray... naked walk in through the doors.