Welcome to Fiore we have been expecting you

AN// do you guys like OC's? (original characters) cause if you don't well then we aren't gonna get along very well... ENJOY!¡

Lucy's POV

"Ugh Lucy you have so many stains in your rug! Oh my God, I swear if that's a spider web I will throw you in Edolas!WHY ISNT ANYTHING CLEAN!!!" Yelled the ferocious angel.

Yep, he's supposed to be an angel.

"Tsk, you're an angel alright." I muttered ever so quietly.

"Smooth Lucy...You basically yelled in my ear." The "lovely" Kiyoshi retorted.

You see Kiyoshi is my guardian angel. Everyone has one its just that the Dragon Council decided to that it would be best if he was well...visible just in case something happens to me. And believe me Kiyoshi is fierce when someone messes with him.

"CAT SLAVE!!!" Yelled Kiyoshi loudly.

"Yes Kiyoshi?" Said Akira slightly annoyed.

"Clean this place up.Chop Chop!"

"No." She curtly spoke.

"I will tell the Dragon Council that you are a danger to Lucy." He smirked maliciously.

"Okay, okay!" Akira said as she lifted her paws up in surrender.

"It's good to be back in Fiore." I sighed quietly.

The silence was peaceful until it was interrupted by others voices.

"Shhhh! Shut up guys I think someone's intruded into Lucy's apartment!" Yelled a familiar voice.

"Natsu, chill out I bet it's some homeless dude."

Natsu. That name echoed into my brain.

As soon as Akira heard that name her head snapped at me in a not medically okay manner.

She mouthed,"Are you okay?"

I nodded as I tried keeping my composure.

Kiyoshi wrapped his wings around me as we sat in silence unsure of what to do. He maybe loud and obnoxious but he's always been there for me.

Natsu's POV

Walking around Fiore aimlessly is actually pretty fun I thought to myself.

As Gray and Happy bickered behind me, I saw through Lucy's old apartment.

It's been 2 years since Lucy left...I miss her so much. Wait where did that come from?! I can't possibly like her.

"Nonononononono." I started rambling on.

"Yo Natsu you alright?" Gray said suddenly worried.

"Ahh well it's nice to see that you care about me Icehead." I smirked not sure of what else to say besides insulting him.

"Who are you calling Icehead, Flamebrain?!"

"I don't really wanna pick a fight right now but do you think it would be okay if we stop by Lucy's apartment?"

"Oi Natsu why bring up Lucy now? We're the ones who pushed her away." Ezra questioned with tears welling up in her eyes.

Feeling slightly guilty I hadn't answered back and just walked up the steps.

Finally getting to the door I suddenly heard.

"It's good to be back in Fiore."

NANI?!

Why does her voice sound so familiar?

"Shhhh! Shut up guys I think someone's intruded into Lucy's apartment!" I yelled.

"Natsu, chill out I bet it's some homeless dude." Gray responded clearly depressed.

I rapidly knocked down the door and surprised to see...a white exceed,the one and only Lucy Heartfilia, and a man wrapped around her?!

"Oh hello Natsu Dragneel." Lucy smirked with confidence to disguise her hatred.

AN// Oh good lord what is happening in this story 😱😱 and the plot unfolds hehehe 😏Natsu pls STAHP

Dedicated to JamtheBrawler & all the dramatic telenovelas I've watched on Telemundo 😂(I'm not even Mexican)

lmao ilysm forever and always bbys 😘
-Prada