Training with Dragons

Lucy's POV

"Lucy-sama, before we may train the dragon council wants you to have this in our gratitude or finding us." said Igneel.

"An exceed?!"

"Her name is Akira which means brights so be warne-"

"Lusheeeeeeeee!!" yelled a gray blur that rammed into Lucy's arms.

"How old are you? Why are you so tall? Why are your boobs so big like giant watermelons! What's your favorite colour? Why does it smell like mothballs in here?" Rambled Akira as she quickly fell asleep.

Well that escalated quickly Lucy thought to herself.

"All those matters aside my Queen you must learn the dragonslaying art." Explained Grandine.

"Yosh!" Lucy said feeling suddenly getting energized.

/ / / // T I M E S K I P \ \ \ \ \ \ \\ \

|||||||||||| o n e y e a r|||||||||||||||||

After one year of continuous training Lucy mastered the art of dragon slaying. Which meant she was powerful enough to rival Zeref, let alone Team Natsu.

Lucy's POV

Dear mom,

During this year, I learned all the dragon slaying magic there could be taught! So in my free time I learned telekinesis, rune magic, & even demon arts. It also gave me time to hang out with Akira! (she's my exceed the dragons gave me by the way) Did you know she could read minds and see the future like Charle! Sorry I haven't written to you in awhile this whole training thing takes up all my energy haha.

Love, Lucy

As I finished up writing to my letter to Mama, Akira asked me a peculiar question.

"Lu, why are you sad?"

"Who said I was sad?" I said slowly losing my composure.

"Well you're always thinking about a guy with flames and fairies the you become emotionless."

And with that I broke out into tears as memories of Fairytail rushed through me. I cried for hours into Akira as she tried to tell me it was okay and that everything was gonna be alright. I hated the feeling of becoming vulnerable when anyone brings up Fairytail.

As soon I soon calmed down, I promised myself I would never show weakness in front of anyone to show my worthiness as Queen of the Dragon Realm and for Akira's sake.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Guess who's back

Back again

Gaby's back

Tell all yo frandsss ❤️

Haha butt seriously im back! Yay! I know this chapter doesn't make up for my literally like 2 month absence and believe me I've literally been yelled at for not updating I'm looking at chu Nizel c; its just that I'm lazy asf and have a major case of writers block like literally I should go to the hospital. But over these couple of months I've gotten over 200 reads omfg arigato!!! I've also gotten some lovely comments about this book and trust me I've read all of them ilysm ❤️

Dedicated once again to my lovely editor J.M 🐘