[ P R O F I L E ]

FULL NAME:

MOMOZONO TOMOE

D.O.B.:

19TH FEBRUARY  XXXX

D.O.D.:

[UNKNOWN]

QUIRK:

ILLUSION

An emitter quirk that allows the user to manipulate light reflection and refraction to impact the way others perceive an image. With practice, the user can make it seem as if he or she is creating objects out of thin air. For example, Tomoe is currently on a level where he can construct an illusion of fire, making it seem as if he can bend and produce flames from his hands.

To make an illusion more realistic, the user can create 'aftereffects' to confuse opponents. Tomoe uses a technique where he sends torrents of fire illusions and follows up with the fake image of burns on his opponents' skin. 

In addition to the ability to 'create', the user of this quirk can also 'delete'. Essentially, they are able to hide objects, people or spaces by refracting the light in a way that makes it seem as if there is nothing there.

Illusions are complex and require thinking and planning. Illusions need to be detailed enough to be convincing. This involves details such as shadows, sounds, shapes and realistic sizes. To be able to keep all factors in mind when using the quirk, the user is at a disadvantage in terms of speed. The user can get headaches from overthinking and can make mistakes in the illusions.

CLAWS

The user can grow their fingernails out quickly at will. The nails can sharpen when needed and extend to over twenty-five centimetres. 

However, the nails are thin and can shatter if struck the wrong way. The process of breaking the nails is more painful the longer the nails are. 

AFFILIATES:

[UNKNOWN]

RELATIVES:

[UNKNOWN]

.oOOo.