VII

'Stay back everyone!' Aizawa yelled. 'They're villains!'

Villains in the school? This must be what Ciel was talking about. Of course, you couldn't really prevent villains from invading.

There's so such thing as an unbreakable defence. 

'Sensei! You're not really thinking of fighting them? You're outnumbered!' cried Midoriya. 'And your fighting style is for one-on-one fights where you take out the enemy's quirk then disarm them. Taking such a large group of villains head-on isn't what you specialise in!'

Aizawa had already dashed away, though not before (Name) caught his words, 'You can't be a hero with only one trick.'

'Izuku! Hurry, let's get to the gates!' (Name) shook off that small moment of inspiration and dragged her friend by the hand to the rest of the group. With all the panic, Midoriya managed to brush off the fact that he was holding your hand. You hand that was so soft and cute and--

'Hello, we are the League of Villains. Sorry for the intrusion, we are here for All Might, although it seems that he is not here,' said the purple mist. So he was the one who opened the portals?

Is his entire body covered with mist? 

'Nonetheless, this is my role to play.'

The mist spread to surround everyone. In a blind panic, (Name) could hear her classmates scream and yell all around her. Suddenly, a boom dispersed the mist slightly, and (Name) opened her eyes to see both Bakugou and Kirishima launching an attack on Misty. 

'No! Stand back!' Thirteen tried to warn them, but it was too late.

'Oh, that's dangerous,' said Misty. 'That's right. Though you may be children, you are all still the golden eggs. But that doesn't really matter. I'll scatter you all!'

The mist rushed back twice as fast and swallowed most of the class in it. (Name) began to panic when she felt her friend's hand slip out of her grasp. 

Her vision was clouded and eventually blacked.

.oOOo.

The drop in her stomach probably meant she was falling. (Name) instinctively snapped her eyes open, ignoring the sting of sudden light, and flipped to land perfectly. She thanked her shoes for the absorption of that landing pressure and the endless training she did with her brother. Apparently, his volleyball matches included jumping fifteen metres up in the air. 

(Name) looked around her. It seemed that she landed outside, in a green area right between the Landslide Zone and the Ruins Zone. There were no villains for around thirty metres -- no classmates either -- and her stomach decided to growl in hunger at that specific moment.

'Noo, not now,' she whined to herself. 'Why am I hungry now, of all times?'

The thing is, she was surrounded by trees. And there was no one nearby. 

I guess I can snack for a bit, just to get my stamina up so that I'm in the best shape to fight and defend if needed. 

Looking around and listening closely one last time, she jumped up to a tree branch and plucked a few leaves off, popping them into her mouth. 

Hm. Minty.

She jumped off the tree and dusted her hands. Now, if she remembered correctly, the others were scattered, but not all. Some remained at the central plaza and she assumed the others were in the right mind to head back to there as well to group together. 

'Alright, let's do this,' she muttered, stepping back a few paces, body facing the central plaza. Her ears pricked up for the sound of fighting and water. That should be where the plaza was. She reeled her arms back and bent her legs, gathering masses of energy into this one jump. 'One... two...'