V

Aizawa sensei rolled into the classroom.

His iconic yellow sleeping bag caught the eyes of all the other students and everyone immediately quietened down. 

'Today we will be deciding your future...' the teacher trailed off, inwardly enjoying the anxiety he caused to his students. '... You will be picking a class representative.'

It's a normal school activity!

The class cheered and let all hell loose, arguing with each other about who should be the class rep. Ashido stomped on Aoyama's thunder among the chaos. Midoriya shook in his seat. Bakugou tried to assert dominance by not T-posing, but stomping one foot onto the table. Iida was after him in seconds.

(Name) was doodling in her book, a cute pout on her lips. Hm. What to draw? 

Like a lighting strike, she had a sudden inspiration to draw the boy with heterochromia eyes. Todoroki Shoto. 

'-- And our class rep is Midoriya and our vice prez is Yaomomo!'

Wait. What? What's this class prez business? 

(Name) sighed silently. This was what she got for not paying attention to the class. 

The lunch bell rang and everyone left for the cafeteria. Except for the bundle of kawaii-ness. 

She had somewhere else to be.

.oOOo.

'What do you mean?'

'I have a nagging suspicion that something will happen at UA. Not necessarily good either,' he elaborated. 'And my hunches are never wrong.'

'... Okay. I'll be careful,' promised (Name). 'Anyway, how is business, Ciel?'

'Fine, as always. Sebastian's been attempting to bring home kittens, perhaps thinking I wouldn't notice.'

(Name) laughed and smiled at the camera displaying Ciel Phantomhive in his English suit. 

'That sounds like him.'

'You cannot even begin to fathom the exasperation I must endure,' Ciel said, giving a rare, minuscule smile. 'I hope you are content where you are, (Name).'

'I am,' she answered. 'Trust me.'

He sighed, worry back in his expression. Although he covered it well with the disguise of annoyance.

'But do be careful. If you see anything suspicious...'

'I'll be extra careful. And if I can, follow the culprit. You've said that around eight times.'

He sighed again, 'Okay. I must prepare for an important meeting now. I will see you soon, (Name).'

'Bye, Ciel' was what she planned on saying if she didn't fail to hold in her laugh when she saw him frowning at the phone. He had just received a brand new S20, a big jump from his traditional paper mail system. 

'... How do you turn this device off?' he asked, meekly as if trying to hide his lack of knowledge of the modern world. 'Why is there not a manual?'

Didn't your dog eat it? 

'The 'End Call' icon first, Ciel. The red, circular thing near the bottom of your--'

-- And he ended the call. He probably pressed it on accident or something. 

But what he said bothered her. Ciel had hunches all the time, and she could not remember the last time they were wrong. This time, Ciel said something about an invasion at UA. It was hard to believe because UA was the most prestigious and secure school in all of Japan, but (Name) knew that if he wasn't so sure of his hunch, then he wouldn't have called her when he knew she was at school.