I

(Name) sipped her milkshake, watching the redheaded boy puke out slugs.

She finally decided to watch the Harry Potter series, even though she did not want to, still standing by her opinion of the novels being much better. 

The girl had turned fifteen today, and she was content with spending her birthday bingeing on movies and food on the couch with Toshi. Her older brother might seem cold, intimidating, not to mention his overbearing height and build, but he was a fluffy teddy bear on the inside. A huge fluffy teddy bear who only showed his soft side to his sister.

'Toshi-nii,' (Name) spoke suddenly, pausing the movie and swivelling over to look at her brother right in the eyes. Hers were neutral and her mood took a one-eighty. Toshi picked up on that quickly.

'Hm?'

Time to drop the bomb.

'I'm not going to Shiratorizawa High next year.'

A long moment of tense silence followed. She was not wavering, her posture was straight and she had no trace of that adorable bunny-smile she usually had on. She was serious. Seriously cute.

Toshi turned as well, finally giving her his full attention. He had to give himself several minutes to register what his little sibling had just said. It felt like a light slap to the face by a fluffy bunny. A light slap, but still a slap.

'Why?' 

Where was she planning on going then? Shiketsu? 

'... The costs are too high, Toshi-nii. Add that with the dormitory prices and the cafeteria has lunches that I can't afford. Not for an entire year. It won't work out, Toshi-nii.'

Toshi had a bright idea, and was about to make loud his solution to the problem, when (Name) cut him off.

'And no Toshi-nii. You are definitely not lending me any money. I want to do this myself, you know.'

A sigh came from Toshi and he nodded reluctantly. It was worth a shot. Although he would very much prefer for his little sister to go to a school he was familiar with, like Shiratorizwa or Shiketsu, he couldn't do anything about it. He liked his sister to have her freedom because he knew what it was like to have that taken away from you.

'Okay,' said Toshi. 'When is the entrance exam?'

'Uhm. In a few months, I think. Why do you ask, nii-san?' questioned (Name).

Wakatoshi turned back to the TV, silently scrutinising the awkward shot of Ron and his slugs. Like those blurry pictures whenever you randomly stop a film. He looked back at (Name).

'If you plan on going to UA, then you need to train extra hard.'

'Yep! I have a--'

'I'll train you.'

'Yeah-- Wait, what? Really?'

Wakatoshi patiently looked down at (Name), using all his might to resist from the bundle of cuteness that was his sister. He secretly wanted to wrap her in a giant blanket and keep her away from the hands of other boys. The male population often was wild and the world would have to trample over his cold, dead body if any guy was to even wish to put their disgusting hands on his little sis.

'Yes. Or would you prefer to train alone?'

Right. One of his reasons for wanting her to attend the schools he was familiar with was so that he could keep an eye on her and punish any pervy guy that even dared to make moves. He had friends there, and this was the only exception he permitted himself to use his wide connections to its finest advantages.

'No, I want you to train me, nii-san!' (Name) smiled up at him, sitting there in all her adorableness. The light from her being blinded his eyes. Thank goodness he was somewhat used to it. Mere mortals must use sunglasses to keep their vision working.

Toshi nodded. He would simply have to accept the fact that his sister was going to be out of his protective reach. She would probably make many friends, have a bestie or two, maybe even get a boyfriend someday.

Nope. Screw that last part. Any boy near her dies.

He will keep that rule and take it to his grave.

'Thanks, nii-san!'

'Mm.'

.oOOo.

Training with nii-san

Day One:

'First, we're doing laps around this oval. Ten should be enough of a warm-up.'

'TEN?!'

Day Five:

'Good. Lift your leg up a bit higher. Keep your body still and focus on the sensations in your tail whenever a breeze passes by. If you focus enough, you should be able to pick up wind currents. This will help your balance, which is important for when you decide to do your power jumps.'

'Yessir!'

Day Ten:

'Kick harder! Keep lower to the ground when you crouch because that will give you more options. From that position, you could do an uppercut, a low leg sweep, or a power jump.'

'Right!'

.oOOo.

On the last day of training, Wakatoshi let her rest and drilled academic knowledge into her head instead. (Name) enthusiastically complied, wanting to push herself to get the highest she could on both the written and practical exams. She needed to ace both, then make it in at the top!

'That's enough for the day,' Toshi said, packing up the maths and history textbooks and placing them neatly on the bookshelves. He watched his little sister fondly as she pouted endearingly while solving the last few quiz questions.

'Oh. One last thing, (Name).'

Wakatoshi rarely ever called his little sibling by her name. Usually, he referred to her as Bun, a nickname that stuck once he saw her develop her quirk for the first time.

'What is it, nii-san?' (Name) blinked her doe eyes. Toshi could imagine the hundreds of boys falling from that look, for that look. If only she knew the effect she had on other people. This pure angel had to be protected.

'I took a look at the UA uniforms and I must say...' Toshi showcased his phone to her, pointing at the picture of the standard girls' skirt accusingly. 'I'm appalled at the revealing length of this article of clothing, and I must speak to the principal about the importance of--'

'--Nii-san! You can't storm into UA just to rant about skirts! Besides, it'll be okay as long as I wear shorts underneath, right?' reassured (Name).

'... Wear some long stockings as well,' Toshi had a minuscule pout from being scolded by this bundle of joy. Who could blame him? His little sister was the definition of kawaii, and he knew that as soon as she went out that door, away from his reach, the world would pounce. Truly like an innocent bunny in a wild forest. Except, he had to remind himself that this bunny had seriously sick moves that could knock out plenty of men in their tracks. 

'Okay, Toshi-nii!'

.oOOo.