IV

Heroics 101.

(Name) was currently seated at her desk, subtly shuffling in her chair in the excitement that she was failing to contain. Sero, who sat next to her, chuckled at her enthusiasm and reached a hand out to pat her shoulder to remind her to pay attention. She smiled at him when she felt the contact. He melted from the inside out, feeling his chest turn to goo at the hands of her unintentional charm. And the worst thing is, she didn't even know the effect she had on people. She was so damn oblivious, it was cute and frustrating at the same time.

'BATTLE TRAINING!' All Might pulled out a card from nowhere. 'To do this, you will need your... COSTUMES!'

He somehow cued to the wall and twenty-one cases appeared, each labelled with the name of every student in the class.

'EVERYONE! SUIT UP AND MEET ME ON FLOOR GAMMA!'

.oOOo.

(Name) has had this idea for her costume since she was younger. She, of course, had help from her brother, but the actual base for it was original. 

Her suit was simple, but eye-catching and at an adequate level of flashy. It was white and made mostly of an advanced latex that was thick enough to provide warmth, yet still stretchy enough to allow the best mobility. (Name) was sensitive to the cold (and hayfever too, unfortunately), so she made sure to cover that. 

A belt secured itself around her waist and the suit had an opening at the back to give her cottontail room. Her abdomen was exposed slightly, for her to do flips and angle her body when she jumps without any friction. Her arms were also bare at the top, with detachable sleeves that were loose at the wrists. 

Her boots were the finale. It was the most iconic part of her costume and had a special type of foamy rubber that was soft and malleable-looking. Toshi-nii helped her with this part, explaining how one of his friends designed this material to absorb the extra shock of landing from up high. 

He used this same material in his volleyball shoes, after all.

The inner soles are complex nets of synthetics that soften the landing of her feet when she jumps.

When (Name) finished putting it on, she studied herself in the mirror and nodded in satisfaction.

Following the other girls in the class, she made her way to Floor Gamma. Uraraka, who had skipped up to (Name)'s side, had started a conversation quickly. Today's topic was: frogs. Apparently, Asui had heard them and inserted herself into the convo as well. (Name) learnt that her favourite frog species is the Glass Frog. 

'I could see your outfit is based off that frog, right?' asked (Name).

'Ribbit. I also like the Mantellidae.'

(Name) was about to reply when she heard All Might clap his hands together loudly, getting everyone's attention. The bunny girl was so busy buzzing in her own excitement for the training that she didn't notice the stares she received. Most were eyeing her because of how absolutely delectable she looked in that outfit, with her bunny ears unusually up high and alert. One of them flopped to the side endearingly. 

'THE SITUATION IS!' All Might cleared his throat awkwardly, his iconic smile still ever-present, and pulled out a comically tiny slip of paper. 

A script?

'THE VILLAINS HAVE HIDDEN A BOMB SOMEWHERE IN THE BUILDING. THE HEROES' JOB IS TO FIND THE BOMB AND DEACTIVATE IT BY TOUCHING IT BEFORE THE TIME RUNS OUT. THEY CAN ALSO WIN BY CAPTURING ALL THE VILLAINS USING THIS CAPTURE TAPE. THE VILLAINS' ROLE IS TO DEFEND THE BOMB FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE EXERCISE.,' All Might's voice boomed in a different way to Present Mic. 'Quirks are allowed, but life-threatening attacks will have you disqualified!'