Zoë, Luke and friends

Annabeth's POV

As the twins grew, there was a huge difference between them. Personality, appearance, even the way they talked, you name it.

Zoë was the louder one. By the time she was 9 months old, she was a wild hurricane destroying everything in our house as she learned to crawl. Luke, meanwhile was still struggling to sit up without falling back down. But although Luke was not as good as physical stuff as his twin, he was definitely the more intelligent of the two. He learned all the words on the flash cards in less than 2 weeks while Zoë, no matter how many times we tried to teach her, always threw away the cards in a tantrum.

"NO NO NO!!!" she would scream. I swear once Luke was rolling his eyes.

Soon Zoë's hair started to go a little curly like mine, but Luke's remained stick straight. Sometimes Zoë would pull Luke's hair, just to see if it would bounce back like hers did.

"BOING!" she shouted every time. Seriously, Zoë was so loud Percy and I had almost gone deaf. "The exact same as she was at birth." Percy commented, laughing.

Calypso was the first to give birth after that. Just as Will said, it was a beautiful baby girl, Esperanza. She had her father Leo's curly hair, though it was the color of Calypso's hair, a light caramel brown, and almond shaped cocoa brown eyes.

Next, Piper gave birth to a cute little boy, Jasper, with her chocolate brown hair and Jason's sky blue eyes. He was so adorable! Every once in a while he blinked his blue eyes at us and I had to resist the urge to give him whatever he wanted. I did not know how Piper and Jason managed to resist them.

Once Calypso, Leo, Piper and Jason brought their kids over for a playgroup session. I think we all had planned to plop the kids in the playpen and get some peace and quiet for once. Sadly, our wish was not fulfilled.

"MINE, MINE!" Zoë tugged at a toy Esperanza was holding. She roared back in Zoë's face. Meanwhile, Jasper was gathering all the mirrors in our house and rounding them up in a pile in a corner. Then, he would stare at himself instead of playing with the other kids. I suppose Luke was the same. As soon as Jasper and Esperanza arrived, Luke squealed in alarm and dived into his room, were he picked up a book and started to lisp the words to himself.

So much for our plans.

"No, Luke, go play!" I sighed in defeat. "You see? All your friends are here! You can read later---"

"Espie, no!" Calypso shrieked. Esperanza was chewing away at our toys. I guess she was having her teething period.

Zoë was bashing two dolls' heads together while Jasper was gazing dreamily at himself in the mirrors. Grandkid of Aphrodite, anyone?

"Fwun." Esperanza lisped.