💖More babies!💖

Annabeth's POV

My friends had started to have more kids, and I was pregnant again too! Hazel was the first to give birth to her second kid. To her delight, it was a girl. Hazel named her Emily.

She was absolutely adorable, with raven black curly hair and cocoa eyes like her mother's with flecks of gold, the complete opposite of her three and a half year old brother Sammy.

Then Piper got pregnant. She was the second one! She hoped for a girl too, and went on a special diet to try and have one. When she went for the scan, she was completely surprised. She was going to have twin girls! I guess that diet really had effect after all.

She was seven months pregnant, and although I was six months pregnant, not far behind, she was a lot more bigger than me. When we met up, she could only stand for seconds, then collapse on the sofa or whatever chair there was in sight. It was so funny, we almost always burst out laughing except for Piper.

The last to get pregnant was Calypso. She was just half a month pregnant when I was six months pregnant and barely showing at all. The funniest thing was, Leo really wanted a Leo Junior and spent every day talking to his wife's stomach, whispering, "Be a boy! Be a boy!" ("We are absolutely NOT calling him Leo Junior if we have a boy, Repair Boy." Calypso said with arms crossed.)

Thankfully, this time I did not have twins. Percy chuckled when we went for the scan in the Apollo cabin and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw only one baby. It was a tiny girl, and I already knew she was gonna be perfect.

The day of her birth wasn't so expected.

It was the weekend, a "quiet" Sunday. At least, it would have been quiet if Zoë hadn't snatched Luke's book and ran away screaming happily. Gods, for a five year old, she still behaved like a toddler.

"Don't take my book!" Luke yelled, running after her. "Daddy, Zoë took my book!"

Percy sighed and looked at me. I sighed too. That thing about kids getting easier to manage as they grew up? Nope, not for this family.

"I'll get it." Percy said, standing up. "Zoë, come back here, Hurricane!" That was Zoë's nickname.

I was now eight months pregnant and struggled to even stand up. The twins were even harder, but now I had to chase after them even when pregnant, which was exhausting.

"Guys, stop fighting!" I called wearily, then froze.

Water was trickling down my legs.

Oh gods.

----🌊💖🦉----

The twins were left at Leo and Calypso's this time as Percy hurriedly drove me to Camp Half-Blood. It might seem weird but mortals couldn't be trusted to deliver a demigod baby safely. I gasped as another contraction kicked in, my sides heaving.

"Hold on, Wise Girl." Percy said as he swerved around yet another car. The little blue Toyota screeched in protest as he threw a sharp turn.

Gods, I hate traffic jams.

The roads were packed, but Seaweed Brain somehow managed to get us to Camp Half-Blood. He carried me bridal style across the border urgently. It would have been sweet if I weren't gasping in pain as another contraction started.

Somehow we made it to the Apollo cabin. Will looked alarmed to see us rushing in, and quickly shooed away Nico and Bianca, who was now eleven.

"Are they gonna be okay?" she asked Nico.

"It's gonna be fine, tesoro." Nico reassured, and though it was meant for Bianca, not me, I knew it was gonna be okay. "It's gonna be fine."

----🌊💖🦉----

After what seemed like an eternity, I held Silena Bianca Jackson in my arms. She was beautiful, with curly blond hair like mine and gray-green eyes. Wrapped in a gray blanket, I loved her to bits already.

But there was one problem.

Will looked at us seriously.

"Annabeth, Percy, there's no easy way to say this..." he trailed off. "but Silena is premature."

AN: I know this was a bit short, but there's nothing really left to say, so...