🤵🏻The Best Wedding Kiss👰🏼

AN: Hey, I'm back! 😊😊😊

Percy's POV

The sun was shining. The birds were chirping. The sky was clear. Everything was perfect.

Except I was freaking out. A lot.

"How do I look?" I screamed at Jason, who was helping me out with the stupid tuxedo that had a hundred and one buttons.

Jason recoiled. "It's good, bro. No need to freak out."

"How can I not freak out?" I tried to flatten my hair desperately. No luck.

Leo laughed. "You're good to go."

We were doing this wedding at Camp Half-Blood, next to the lake. Mainly because if any monsters popped up, I could drench them in water. Hopefully there would be none, because today, everything had to be perfect.

My wedding day.

I couldn't believe I even had the guts to propose. I was so afraid Annabeth would reject me. But here we were, and here I was, tearing my hair out partly because I was nervous about the wedding, partly because Leo was getting on everyone's nerves.

"This is so much fun!" he yelled as he threw the flowers I was supposed to give Annabeth around.

"Oh gods, Valdez, stop---" A pink hyacinth flew into Nico's hair.

AN: Sorry to interrupt, but can someone PLEASE draw Nico like that? It'll be so cute! *fangirls*

Basically, these four demigods were supposed to be my best men. But with Nico's death aura, Leo's hyper activeness and Frank's scowling at him, this was gonna be the strangest wedding in history.

Thirty minutes later...

The crowd of demigods whooped when they saw me. I smiled, despite all the butterflies in my stomach. Everyone was here. Even the naiads and dryads had come to watch.

I scanned the crowd. Where was Annabeth? She couldn't be late. She just had to come on time.

"I'm LATE! Come on, girls!" came a shriek from the boundaries. "Oh, crud!"

My insides untangled themselves. Annabeth was wearing a long gray wedding dress. It was so long she tripped and fell on the floor face-down. The five girls around her, whom I recognized as Piper, Hazel, Calypso, Thalia, and Reyna helped her up.

Annabeth looked so beautiful in her own way. Her hair was a rat's nest. Her eyeliner was smudged on her left eye, and her veil was too short. Beautiful.

"Percy!" she called, smiling. She was the most radiant thing in my life. And now we were about to get married.

Music started playing. Except, it was the wrong kind of music.

Heavy metal music.

"STOLLS!"  I yelled over the loud music. The two of them were laughing on the floor.

"Sorry, Percy." Travis said. "There were just so many opportunities to prank you, and we couldn't resist..."

He trailed off as Katie Gardener glared at him. Sighing, Connor Stoll switched the music back to classical.

"Better." I said, still glaring at him, and walked out to the wedding aisle.

Annabeth was walking towards me, the five girls walking behind her. Looking at her, there was just one thing in the world that existed: her and only her.

She smiled with tears in her eyes and she stood next to me. I grasped her hand and waited.

"Today," Chiron began, "we are gathered here to witness the bonding of two demigods, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase."

As he droned on and on, I kinda lost track of what he was saying. That's the thing ADHD can do to you sometimes. There was only Annabeth, as radiant as the sun.

Finally, Chiron got to the last part. "Do you, Annabeth Chase, take this demigod to be your husband?" he asked.

"I do." Annabeth said with tears in her eyes.

"And do you, Percy Jackson, take this demigod to be your wife?"

"I do." I said proudly.

"Then you may kiss---"

Chiron didn't get to finish. 

I leapt forward eagerly, and Wise Girl laughed. It really had happened. We were married.

And it was pretty much the best wedding kiss of all time.

AN: Hope you liked that! Sorry if it's rubbish.