💔Heartbreak(Part 2)💔

Connie's POV

To be honest, I never knew why I fell for a playboy two years older than me.

But I did.

"Hey Feisty!"

"Playboy." I acknowledged, trying to sound like I didn't care but failed terribly. "You keeping your promise?"

He laughed. "Well, a month of 'no other girls' is easy when I know you're gonna date me in the end." he smiled, flirting. I blushed self-consciously.

"You know I'm waiting for you." I murmured quietly, cupping his cheek as I looked into his sky blue eyes. "You just keep your promise for a week, okay?"

The bell rang for class. Jasper sighed.

"I'm not allowed to kiss you during my promise, am I?" he said, pretending to cry.

"Just this once, Playboy." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I was a little disappointed it wasn't a real kiss on the mouth, but eh. A girl's gotta play hard to get, right?

"Bye." I smiled as we walked to our respective classes.

Jasper's POV

Time skip

I felt happy. So happy.

I was floating, flying.

And I was drunk.

I didn't know why, didn't care why. All I knew was there were plenty of girls for me to fuck here! And they were hot.

"Let's party!" screamed someone, raising a beer in hand.

We all cheered. Now partying with hot girls purring at your side, that's the best kind.

"Hey, sexy." a girl purred next to me. "Are you...Jasper Grace?"

The next thing I knew, her lips had slammed into mine sloppily. I could smell the drunken breath on her lips but I didn't care.

Suddenly something floated on the surface...something wasn't right. I pulled away.

"What's the matter?" the girl slurred.

"I---" I racked my brain for information, but nothing came to mind.

"Ah, what the fuck." I continued into the kiss. I was sure it could wait.

After all, it couldn't be that important, could it?

AN: Let's skip the sex because ewwwwww.

"T-That was fun." The girl said as we collapsed onto the floor, panting.

"Well, thanks for the fun, but I need to be going---" I started, picking up my clothes. The beer was getting to me, the effects starting to wear off. I started trying to dress, but I was so drunk I couldn't even pull on my boxers.

Then, in the middle of it all, I froze.

Connie. My promise.

Oh no.

And didn't she say...she was going to a party after school?

A really big freaking party, with loads of hot guys?

She even said she wouldn't even touch them for me...

I tried to push out of the writhing mass of mostly naked bodies, but I couldn't.

And then Connie Stoll stood there, frozen in shock as I saw her see me just fuck a girl.

AN: I'm breaking my own heart by writing this---

Don't worry, they make up in like 20 chapters later.

Kidding! 5 chappies, maybe?