48

Tanjiro unlocked the door, expecting Inosuke not being there anymore. He knew he fucked up, again. God, he wanted to punch himself.

He put the groceries down at the kitchen island and first checked the living- and guestroom for Insouke, then went upstairs to his bedroom. And indeed, Insouke was sleeping there.

Tanjiro walked up to him and sat down next to him. He tucked Inosukes hair behind his ear, that was covering his face. Inosukes eyes were a little bit red. He just felt more guilty. Just how much did he fuck up this time?

Inosuke groans and stretches, opening his eyes slowly after that "You're back?" Tanjior nods. Inosuke sits up and rubs his eyes "So we having late dinner now?"

Inosuke is way too nice to him "Are you okay? Your eyes are red"

And at that Insouke tears up again. He rests his head in Tanjiro's shoulder and Tanjiro hugs him, pulling him closer "I remembered I had to do a power point for class and I'm really at my limit with this shit" a couple of tears roll down "It's due midnight" and his crying intensifies.

"Hey, hey. This power point will not affect your life, right. That's what you've been telling me all the time. Life is not about the stupid things they make you learn and you just want to have fun. Don't worry about that"

"I don't know either, why I'm so stressed about that"

So about half an hour later, they were downstairs in the kitchen. Tanjiro preparing late dinner and Insouke watching him. They ate in a comfortable silence and after moved to the couch, just enjoying each other's company.

"Sorry by the way. For being so late"

"Disappointed but not surprised"

______________________

Inosuke you have 10 missing assignments. pls email them to me

prof

_______________________

"Is this how you all write emails?" Tanjiro looked over Insoukes shoulder

"Well yes. How else are we supposed to write them?"

Tanjiro takes out his phone "Here, like this" and shoes him. It was formal as hell. Emails were awkward enough as they were, but making it formal too, it's too much for Inosuke.

Inosuke takes a look and nods "Okay, I understood every word separately. You people are too polite. I once emailed my prof memes, because that's the only way I was able to say what I wanted to say"

Tanjiro laughs for a moment, imagining Inosuke writing emails.

Once he stops, they both realize how close they actually were to each other. Not that they weren't before, but there was something about the moment. Inosuke blushes a deep red, especially his ears, it was funny how red they got.

"Nervous?" Tanjiro smiles. It's rare to see Inosuke like this.

"Me? N-no" he wanted to move back, but before he could so so, Tanjiro took his hand and moved him closer "What" his voice didn't come out as loud and he wanted to, he really sounded nervous.

Tanjiro just moved closer, but times time with his face "You're really cute"  he continues to smile.

Insouke tries to look away, being embarrassed. After all no one ever was acting all cute with him.

"Insouke, don't look away" he pushes him down so that he lies on top of Insouke. He cups his cheek with one hand and leans down for a kiss.

"You're making me giddier than I already am" he looks away again

"I think you said that before"

Inosuke tries to push him away, still being too embarrassed about the situation, but Tanjiro pushes Inosukes hands above his head and leans down again.

"Why are you on top?" He gets red again, being just more embarrassed because he can't hide his face. This is a series of being embarrassed for Insouke.

"Shh" he kisses him again and slowly moves down to the neck

Inosuke was frozen, it's not like he wanted to move  he was really okay with Tanjiro kissing him all over. He can continue, sure, this is fine, but he was kind of panicking inside.

Tanjiro hands wander under Insouke shirt. He, at some point, takes it off of Inosuke and stares for a while "I forgot you" his hands slide from Inosukes chest down to his torso, feeling all over "had such a body" now he was the one turning red.

Inosukes hands also wander up to Tanjiro's waist "You have a slim waist" his hands just slide up on both sides, feeling Tanjiros body and at once taking off his shirt he changed into earlier after he came back.

___________________________

tom:
I forgot some documents at your place

I'll be there in 5

___________________________

pinky pie is a cult leader

ghost hunter:
does someone have some bleach?

pizza planet:
yeah

why

ghost hunter:
I walked in on Tanjiro and Inosuke

the real pikachu:
pffffffffffffmqpeareewl

ghost dad:
ew

only gays can keysmash

pizza planet:
ikr this looks so wrong

the real pikachu:
wow okay I didn't come here to get ATTACKED

ghost hunter:
So about that bleach

ghost dad:
babe no
1 hour ago

Tanjiro K.:
I'm so sorry

boar:
why

he should be sorry for walking in just like that