19

I know I disappeared like my will to live, but I'm here again.

"You can't just put on shorts and a shirt you found on the street and call it fancy" Zenitsu was helping Inosuke put before his date

"Why not? It's fancy" he make a a short pause "But in a different way" he explains

"This is everything but fancy" Zenitsu looks at the ground, where they put all Inosukes clothes and picks up black pants "Put these on first" he looks through the clothes and picks up a dark blue button up they bought from a thrift store "This and put on your vans"

"Why, I like these shoes" he points down at his feet. He wore his old red converse which were duck-taped "Okay maybe not the beat for a date"

"Yea the worst for a fancy date"

Inosuke changes his clothes and indeed looked better. Just like your local nice vintage boy.

"Maybe you're not the normal kind of fancy" they both look at Inosuke through the mirror "But you look like you came straight out of the 90s. And not in a social media type of 90s thing, you know"

"Yea yea"

Zenitsu sits down the Insoukes bed "So when will he pick you up?"

"Depends on what time it is right now"

He looks at his phone "Almost six"

"Then I better run down like my life choices" and with that sentence, Insouke ran down

Tanjiro was suppose to meet him in front of the dorms.

Running down, Inosuke couldn't get the smile off of his face. He was just happy.

He was happy before, sure, man u many times. But this time it just seemed different. He doesn't even understand. But he also doesnt need to understand because he knows that he wants this feeling to stay.

He finally meets the one person he likes. In real life, not on pictures Tanjiro send him, or the pictures on Google, or videos on TV, he will actually meet him in person.

While sprinting down the stairs some other students gave him weird looks. They know Insouke, they know his normal behavior. So it's weird to see him dressed up like that, running down with a smile full of joy and love.

Did they care a lot though? No, they're just normal students who have their own stories. It's just another day for them.

The last couple of steps, Insouke jumped down. His mind was full of Tanjiro, not the date or the fancy things he promised, just the person, Tanjiro.

He opens the door and Tanjiro already stood there in front of his car.

Inosuke stops and takes a second to just stare at Tanjiro, not believing that he actually finally met him.

After a couple of seconds Tanjiro also notices him. He smiles and waves at him.

Tanjiro was wearing actual fancy clothes. The ones you'd see on TV. Those fancy black pants, which look straighter than Karen. And the expensive white button ups. And of course those black leather shoes. He couldn't look richer.

While Inosuke was just happy and forgetting about being nervous, Tanjiro was panicking. What if he fucked up again. What if Inosuke won't like him. What if. What if. What if.

"Hi" Inosuke finally was standing in front of Tanjiro

"Hi"

They were just standing there, looking at each other. Enjoying this very moment.