Cerberus

3rd POV:
An helicopter flew out of control above the city. It was right after a fight between a villain and endeavour. The tail had been destroyed and the helicopter was smoking.

"Hey look," someone shouted from the ground "someone is going up!"

Everyone looked up to see a figure running up a building towards the sky. They were wearing black ripped jeans, a black and dark green hoodie and a mask on their face. Put the back of his jeans was a green and black tail. He jumped of the building and grabbed the helicopter.

He managed to somehow get the driver and passenger down using a compressed air sheet. He just sat in the burning helicopter waiting for the people to get to safety before attaching himself to the helicopters base. He pushed it upwards and himself down.

As he fell the copter exploded above him. He was falling quickly and tried to open a parachute quickly realising he wasn't wearing one. He looked to his side seeing his reflection showing his green hair in the window. He casually waved to whoever was inside hoping to freak them out.

He was about 10 meters from the floor when he made an air cushion to bounce of and used his tail to swing of a lamppost. Everyone watched him do this and began asking his name and if he was a new hero.

He simply shrugged and told them to call him Cerberus and disappeared leaving everyone confused.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part let me know and give any suggestions thx bye.