UA Highschool

A/N: Izuku has one for all and the entrance exam is the same as the Normal he has one for all (so is middle school)

Izuku POV:

I slammed my hand down on my alarm and tiredly trudged to the bathroom to get ready. After a nice cold shower I got dressed. Into my new uniform

I made my mom some breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. She came and sat down happily eating it.
"Hey honey," she said eating some egg "are you looking forward to starting at UA. It truly is a miracle that you got In I'm going to miss your cooking though."

I laughed at her mumbling. I take after her there. "Yes mom," I said grabbing my suitcase and backpack. After a long death tight hug I slowly began walking to school listening to present mics early morning talk show. I stopped by a cafe and brought a croissant and a large black coffee.

At around 6:23 am I arrived at UA my dream school. I practically skipped through the gates despite being over an hour early. I wondered around the humongous school looking for my class. There was no other students or any teachers around to ask for help.

Finally after ten minutes I found the large 1a door. I opened it to an empty classroom.

"Huh what was I expecting a class full of children at 6:30 something." I said to myself leaving my large suitcase on a rack near the front of the room labelled, you guessed it suitcases.

I opened a packet of gum and ate some. Regretting it as I took a sip of coffee. But hey why waste it I'll get used to it.
I put my head on my hand and stared out the window.

I didn't even notice the rest of the class had arrived until a tired looking guy came a hit me on the head.

"OWW," I yelled taking my ear phones out . "What the fuck was that for!" I heard some gasps from around the room and the mans hair raised and eyes turned red. I realised this was eraser head and then assumed he was my home room teacher. Why not play with him.
"Ooooooh," I said sarcastically "soooooo scary." Some people snickered whilst some gasped again. His eyes looked beyond angry but his face was calm. He walked to the front to begin talking.

Aizawas POV:

I walked into my new class to see everyone sitting watching me. I scanned the room already hating life when my eyes caught sight of a boy with short green hair and earphones in looking out the wind blowing a bubble with gum.

I cleared my throat to get his attention but he didn't seem to hear me. I walked to his desk and coughed again. Still nothing. I hit him on the back of the head.

"OWWW," he yelled "what the fuck was that for!" Everyone gasped as I glared at him. His eyes scanned the room before landing on me. There was a hint of evil in them. I activated my quirk. To try intimidate him. "Ooooh sooooo scary,"he said sarcastically. I could feel the rage build up so I went to the front and began to explain the day.

A/N: the quirk assessment test happens the same way.