Detention

A/N: Smut warning
Aizawa's POV:

School had finished and I was waiting for izuku to arrive, in my sleeping bag having a nap. When he finally did I gave him a sheet of paper with several questions about math cause why not. The sun was already begun if to go down even though it was 4:30pm.

Around 2 minutes into the detention Mic came into the room with a cheap ass coffee due to mine being gone. I scowled at him. We had a fight last night and I wasn't in the mood for him. He left it on my desk said hi to the boy and left. I began marking 1a's tests.

Izuku's POV:

After Present Mic left his coffee Aizawa began marking tests. I was shocked to see him work. I put my head on the desk as I'd already finished the work. It was really easy. I looked up to see Aizawa take a sip of his coffee. I giggled at the face he pulled. 'Must be cheap stuff' I thought to myself.

"Hmm," Aizawa said looking at me.
"Yes sensei," I asked looking confused.
"I think you need a proper punishement." I frowned now really confused.

He motioned to come over so I did, not wanting another detention as I had better things to do. Once there he told me to turn away from him. He pulled me by the waist onto his lap. I tensed up but soon relaxed after a second.

Once I did I felt soft wet lips sucking my nape. I let out a quiet moan as his lips caressed my neck. His hand slowly moved up the inside of my shirt to my nipple. Still kissing my nape he played with my nipple causing me to moan loudly.

Aizawa's POV:

The boy suddenly stood up. I thought he was gonna go sit down at his desk but he turned around and sat on me again this time, he put his lips to my nape. He gently bit down on a part causing me to moan. Immediately I bit my lip to stop myself. He started sucking and nibbling on a sensitive part and a loud moan forced its way out. After a bit of that he moved his soft lips to mine.

He licked my lip asking for entrance so I parted my lips then his tounge entered immediately. Our youngest fought for control and he won exploring my mouth and occasionally licking my lips grinding his hips on mine.

We stayed like that for a bit and when we broke for air again I pushed all the stuff on my desk to the floor. Panting I picked him up and placed him on top of it. His arms snaked around my neck letting me take control again.

I began to unbutton his shirt a bit, kissing his nape. I kissed different places trying to find his sweet spot. I kissed a bit of skin by his collar bone and he let out a loud moan.

Izuku POV:

As he kissed my sweet spot I let out a loud moan my grip on him tightening.
His soft lips grazed over it again causing me to shiver with delight. He continued to suck on it before moving to my lips again.

One hand was around the back of my neck whilst the other was touching my thigh. Slowly he moved it up to my throbbing member which was sore against my clothes. He gently rubbed it causing me to break the kiss.
"Agh A-Aizawa," I moanded loudly. As if he understood he unbuttoned my trousers releasing some pressure. He pulled them down past my knees and resumed kissing me and rubbing my member through my boxers teasing me.

"Ughh," I moaned "p-ok-please sensei." I could feel him smirk.
"What was that," he whispered to me. He licked my ear lightly.
"Gahh," I said "pleassse!" Without saying anything he pulled down my boxers revealing my sorely throbbing member.

He bent down and teasingly licked the tip. I gripped his hair as his tongue lightly grazed it a second time. "Sensei," I whined. He grunted before taking in my whole length. His tongue slowly caressed it as he moved his head up and down. I moaned loudly.
"Agh A-Aizawa I'm gonna cum." I said before releasing into his mouth.

Aizawa POV:

"Agh A-Aizawa I'm gonna cum," he said moaning. Moments later, problem child released his salty juices into my mouth. I slowly lifted my head back up to meet the gaze of the now moaning mess of the greenette. I stared into his lustful gaze as I felt a tight tugging in my trousers. "Heh.." I sigh momentarily. "This is yours to deal with" I smiled knowing the young greenette was staring directly at my throbbing member.

He nodded in submission. He moved his hand down to my fly and unzipped it. I shimmied my trousers down and stood in my boxers. I gently nibbled his neck.

"Suck," I demanded putting 3 fingers to his mouth. As he did I rubbed his rehardend cock. After he came again I removed my fingers from his mouth.

Izuku's POV:

He removed his fingers from my mouth with a string of saliva connected to them. He kissed me again his tongue taking control this time. I gasped as he slid a finger into my tight hole.

"Don't worry kitten," he said "I'll make this the best punishment you will ever have." And slid another finger in causing me to shiver with pleasure and let out a loud moan. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck deepening the kiss as he slid a third finger in.

"Mhh sensei," I moaned as he stopped the kiss. He pulled out his fingers and I whined wanting them back. I felt something line up to my loosened hole.
He thrust his large cock into me. I moaned loudly, he didn't move for a minute to allow me to get used to it before he moved. He slowly pulled out and thrust back in. He slowly picked up the pace.

"Aghh y-yes right there," I said moaning as he hit my prostate. He came inside me causing me to as well. He slowly pulled out with cum dripping as he did. He pulled his clothes back up and sat in his chair. I lay on the desk panting. After a moment he patted his lap to which I then sat on after shakily pulling my clothes up.

We stayed sat cuddling in the seat. After a while I sensed him fall asleep so I closed my eyes too. I heard the door open and someone squeak. Warily, I half opened my eyes to see Midnight taking a photo of us. My eyes widened as she left.

"STOP!" I yelled to her waking Aizawa up. I stumbled after her whereas Aizawa used his capture weapon to stop her.
"Delete that now," he demanded activating his quirk. Midnight giggled and gave him her phone. He messed with it then gave her it back. I lay down in relief.

"Don't worry I won't tell," she said "after all I sleep with my student too but I won't say who." I looked at her confused as she left. Aizawa also left saying detention was already over.
Sighing I activated my healing then headed to my room to clean up.

A/N: I haven't wrote this stuff before so I hope it's okay. Let me know what you think.