Suspision

3rd POV:

It was a week after the incident and Deku was sitting in the common room with Dekusquad (todoroki, Iida, shinso , ochako, asui) and Denki. They were watching a horror Todoroki brought with his dads card.

A scary jump scare popped up causing the teens to throw popcorn in the air and hug each other. Bakusquad (minus Denki obviously) and came in and teased them all giving Denki a sour look. Deku hugged denki and glared at them.

~time skip after movie~

"Hey I've had a great idea!" Deku shouted.
"Oooh what," Iida said as they all looked at him.
"Denki you should join Dekusquad." He said excitedly. Denkis face brightened.
"R-really you want m-me to join." He stuttered.
"YES!" They all shouted. Denki agreed.
"Okay then initiation time," ochako said jumping up pulling them to Dekus room.
He looked in awe. Deku hadn't let anyone in saying it was full with all might stuff but it wasn't.

"So what do I do then," he asked.
Deku walked over to his mini fridge cupboard and pulled out some booze.
"Party with us." He said drinking along with the others. They all stripped to their underwear and painted funny things on each other.
"Ooh Denki," Asui slurred " you need the secret dekusquad tattoo." And they all proceeded to show him it.

After an hour Deku stepped back and grabbed a mirror

After an hour Deku stepped back and grabbed a mirror. Denki admired the tattoo that was now on his chest by his heart.
"Didn't know you could do that." He said.
"Yeah it's how I earn money." Deku said.
"Haha your definitely not a cinnamon roll." That night they drank partied and did crazy things.

~time skip to 5am~

The next morning Deku woke up to see denki sprawled across his chest drooling. Ochako and Asui were lying on a beanbag and Iida and todoroki were lying in the middle of the room.

Carefully Deku move denki and stood up. He then pressed an air horn waking them all up.
"Ugh dekuuuu," uraraka groaned.
"Come on we need to clean the room and shower as we smell of booze. We have school in 2 hours chop chop."
Everyone shot up and began scrambling around. It's a good job the rooms are soundproof the others would definitely freak out.

At 6:50 am everyone was ready so the headed towards the school eating croissants and coffee Deku had popped out to buy.

They all stood around Dekus desk until he sensed Aizawa outside. They had a free period as a caterpillar wanted sleep. They had english next wic Mic and swore they were going death. The bell rang for break.

"Midoriya, Nezu wants us in his office." Mic said. Deku nodded and said bye to his friends.

Deku POV:

No no no what is going on did he discover last night or last week. My mind raced as we walked to Nezus office.

Present mic opened the door and ushered me in. There sat around a table was Nezu at the end with Aizawa and midnight opposite each other. Ectoplasm and snipe opposite and mic and all might. I was panicking really bad inside but kept calm on the out side.
"Sit," Nezu said. "We're still waiting for some people."
After 3 minutes of silence a police detective Tsukauchi, recovery girl and GRAN TORION. They all sat down.
"Excellent we're all here," Nezu said. "Now izuku you may be wondering why your here right."

"Y-yes sir," I mumbled.
"You see there was a villain attack on one of our external buildings last week." He started. So that's what that place was. No wait why are we talking about that.
"There was this vigilante who was also there fighting the villains but we are struggling to find him."
Then it clicked they wanted my help.
"We want your help."

"Erm okay, " I said calmly "why mine?" It's a valid question better see how much they know.
"Well your a smart child and are good at analysis. We have also deducted that it is a teenager and you are one of the smartest teens we trust." I blushed at that.
"Okay what do you need," I stated best to keep them of my tail.
"Just some input,"
They all went over what they knew. That the vigilante has a tail and that he has a quirk to do with air. That he is young and has green hair.
"Have you got any cctv footage," I asked surprised they didn't have more information.

"Only one clip but is of the back of him why?" Mic said.
"Maybe I can get something from it I said.
Nezu nodded and played the clip on the laptop in the middle of the table. It was a clip of him free falling from the helicopter.

"Hmm," I said.
"Yeah it's not much it just cuts of when he reaches ten meters." Nezu explains though I already knew this.
"Well what did the people say," I asked.
"They just told us what he said when he landed why?" Aizawa answers.
"No no what did the people in the building say?" I clarified. Everyone looked at me confused. 'Oops i guess they didn't think of this oh well.'

I sighed. "Look when he is falling he looks and waves at the building what did those people say?" I said "or did you not ask them?" I smirked.
"Oh yeah we didn't think of that," midnight mumbled. Nezu looked shocked then frowned.

"Okay Tsukauchi I want you to find out who was there and ask them but don't tell any other pros what your doing," Nezu ordered and the detective left on the phone.

"So you need anything else I'm supposed to be helping my friends study," I said "for the English test."
Mic looked up at me.
"How did you know you were having a test?" Oops.

"Umm er," I stuttered "well er hmm which is better I hacked into your computer or human analysis." Midnight and Aizawa were laughing silently whilst the others watched slightly amused.

"Human analysis why?" Mic replied.
"Then that is totally how I figured it out." He looked at me confused.
"Then why ask," he questioned.
"Well you see ugh never mind," I replied whilst all the other teachers were laughing loudly at his obliviousness.

I stood to leave when Nezu asked to speak to me alone. I leant up the wall by the door as Nezu made himself some tea.

"I'm not sure what you're hiding but whatever it is I will find out and if it turns out to be important then you will have to be punished." He said coldly.
"Humph I have no idea what you're talking about sir~," I sang.
"Yeah I guessed you'd say that," he laughed "oh and next time you plan on trashing the teachers dorms or prank them please leave my stuff out of it and I will give you and your friends extra time off campus." He tried.
"Hmm okay then deal." I agreed leaving to find my friends. 'Damn I need to be careful or he'll discover who I am.' I thought on my way.

A/N: if you have any ideas please comment them.