Detention again

I have finally wrote another chapter enjoy
Smut warning ⚠️
Mic POV:

I sat in my room my headphones playing a radio station, nowhere near as good as my own, waiting for Midoriya to show up. I was marking my fifth test when he turned up.

"Sorry I'm late sir I was... doing things," he panted.
"Yeah whatever," I said standing. The door automatically locked itself. I walked up to the boy who was about to sit.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and began to suck his nape. I heard him gasp as I snaked my hand under his shirt to his nipple.
He soon relaxed and turned to face my pressing our lips together. I played with his nipples causing him to moan into our kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and gripped my hair. I place him on the closest desk and undo his shirt not breaking the kiss. I move back to sucking on his soft nape finding a sweet spot quickly causing him to whimper loudly. I hum gently onto his sweet spot, his voice growing louder. "Ooh.. fuck~" I quickly put my index finger on his soft and slightly swollen lips "Sh Sh Shhhh~ Sweet baby boy.. Keep quiet for me yeah? Don't want to get caught now do we? Hmm~" I growled softly. Before Zu could catch his breath I began to devour his already bruised pink lips, he fell into my hold as I pulled him closer by his small waist.

He began to grind onto me as I undid our pants. I kissed him deeper and discarded his boxers. He let out a small cute his at the air.

I stuck my fingers into his mouth to suck as I caressed his nipples. When I was satisfied with his work I removed my fingers and kissed him again. I slowly pushed my finger into his tight hole causing him to gasp.

After a minute I added another two fingers. After he started to push down onto them I slowly pulled them out. He whimpered at the loss. I smiled into the kiss.

Seconds after I replace my finger with my tip. He whined trying to push it in himself.

"Ask me for it," I whispered seductively.
He didn't respond.
"Beg."

"P-please mic sensei!" He cried. "Please~!" In one movement I pushed my entire length into him. He tilted his head back giving me batter access to attack his collarbone.

Once he was ready I pulled almost all the way out waited a little then slammed back in. I began to pick up the pace as he let out sweet moans of pleasure. He let out a long and loud cry as I found the best part. I began to repeatedly hit that spot making him scream happily. For the first time I was happy they made my class soundproof.

Reaching his limit he came onto our chest pushing down onto me. He clenched around me causing me to also be sent over the edge. I groaned as I also came into him. I carried on moving until my orgasm was finished. I pulled out and bent down to lick all the cum on his chest causing him to blush deeper than he already was. He sat on my lap resting for the rest of the time.

The alarm telling us the detention rang waking the green boy from his light sleep. He got dressed and grabbed his things.

"Cya later sensei." He winked and left the room. I then got dressed and marked the tests I had left to mark groaning at the amount.